Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crusher is huge around the middle and thighs too. Emma seems big all over. It’s weird how people carry weight so differently. Personally, I’m all tits which I hate!
I think crusher is more wider whereas emma is more narrow and her belly and bum and legs is where her weight is at. It all sticks outwards. Also Emma's face does look bigger since she mentioned the lockdown weight.
Did anyone watch Emma's latest video. She looked a hot mess on the try on and guess what she lied about her size Again, which frankly speaking is getting boring now. We get you are thinking you are fooling the viewers but your not. 😠

It's youpenga. Does anyone know what that means?
She mentioned something about that in one of her q&a's or something I think. Crusher and Hyacinth are so boring, dont even know why I bother with them.

Reactions: 1
I think crusher is more wider whereas emma is more narrow and her belly and bum and legs is where her weight is at. It all sticks outwards. Also Emma's face does look bigger since she mentioned the lockdown weight.
Did anyone watch Emma's latest video. She looked a hot mess on the try on and guess what she lied about her size Again, which frankly speaking is getting boring now. We get you are thinking you are fooling the viewers but your not. 😠

She mentioned something about that in one of her q&a's or something I think. Crusher and Hyacinth are so boring, dont even know why I bother with them.
Notice Hyacinth hasn’t put a picture of Crusher in her collage of friends that she misses. Oh yes she met up with her over lockdown to prove they were still friends.

I watched that try on, why do you think she lies about her size? She has always said her size and she has said she has put on weight. Haven't we all!! So personally I don't think she's lying. I didn't like the clothes though, well apart from the last thing, that was alright.

Notice Hyacinth hasn’t put a picture of Crusher in her collage of friends that she misses. Oh yes she met up with her over lockdown to prove they were still friends.
Just looked, she put on there that its from years ago.... how long has she actually known CC??

It's youpenga. Does anyone know what that means?
I think it means princess or something!! Hmmm about right!!!

I watched that try on, why do you think she lies about her size? She has always said her size and she has said she has put on weight. Haven't we all!! So personally I don't think she's lying. I didn't like the clothes though, well apart from the last thing, that was alright.

I think she lies because she claims to be a 20 up top but then again she is buying clothes that are a 2xl and 3xl and if you look at sizing chart 2xl is a 22 and 3xl is 24. I'm not saying that all sizes are uniform I get with some companies sizes do go up and down but from a 20 to a 24 that's a big jump and some of the 24 were tight on her as well. And also NONE OF THE CLOTHING WERE A 20. I don't think I have ever heard her say she brought something in a 20. Doesnt mean that she has always told us she is a 20 she will be but yet she has never actually brought anything in a 20. So in my opinion she is a liar. Even her friend mikhila has titled one of her videos as style at any size that she did with emma as size 12/22. Not 20 but 22.

To be fair that post came from the memories feature so could have been from before she knew her

Reactions: 2
Off Topic but not sure where else to post, does anyone remember Emma's friend Mammafulzo who used to do hour long youtube videos basically just moaning. She had a long term chronic health condition which meant she could no longer work and one of her daughters suffered quite seriously with an ED. She was doing a insta live once and had some disagreement in comments then seem to stop youtube and insta lives all together it seemed weird

Off Topic but not sure where else to post, does anyone remember Emma's friend Mammafulzo who used to do hour long youtube videos basically just moaning. She had a long term chronic health condition which meant she could no longer work and one of her daughters suffered quite seriously with an ED. She was doing a insta live once and had some disagreement in comments then seem to stop youtube and insta lives all together it seemed weird
Yep she is still around on Instagram

Emma does have a really nice relationship with her mum, especially when you compare her living arrangements with Khila’s (who’s parents are shoved in the dining room) and also the particularly odd relationship Candy has with her mother.
Although Emma having her mum and Chris pandering to her constantly doesn’t do much good for her independence. I think people got frustrated with her starting so many projects (Driving , Zumba, Aromatherapy, another online course - massage?) then suddenly stopped mentioning them or gave up on them and people were told off for asking why.

Yes it is weird. She’s the one who always looks tit, moans, husband waits on her hand and foot. She also says ‘erm’ every fricking 2 seconds. Funny old friendship.

• Haha
By hyacinth claiming she is something doesnt mean she actually is. Why should we believe her just like she claims to do a lot of things she mentions them once or twice but you dont hear about them again.

I think she lies because she claims to be a 20 up top but then again she is buying clothes that are a 2xl and 3xl and if you look at sizing chart 2xl is a 22 and 3xl is 24. I'm not saying that all sizes are uniform I get with some companies sizes do go up and down but from a 20 to a 24 that's a big jump and some of the 24 were tight on her as well. And also NONE OF THE CLOTHING WERE A 20. I don't think I have ever heard her say she brought something in a 20. Doesnt mean that she has always told us she is a 20 she will be but yet she has never actually brought anything in a 20. So in my opinion she is a liar. Even her friend mikhila has titled one of her videos as style at any size that she did with emma as size 12/22. Not 20 but 22.

Reactions: 3
She'll get a hunchback standing like this!

She posted a photo a while back on her stories where she was standing with her mum. Her mum was just standing like a normal human being, and em was all twisted and contorted like an over-cooked, curled up prawn. She was trying to angle herself towards the camera with her arm pulled close to her body. It looked BIZARRE.

Screenshot (24).png

EDIT -
But to be fair to her, I think she looks pretty here and I like her hair. Just wish she didn't try so hard to hide her body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She does look really pretty, that dress and colours really suit her. It is just that uncomfortable pose though , ive never actually seen anyone else ever do anything quite like it.

Reactions: 7
I don't know how she stands mikhila. Commenting to make her do the photo credit and then once she did it, she deleted the comment. She is a really odd person and they have nothing in common

Reactions: 8
I like Emma, she’s more relatable to me than Crusher or khila. I don’t follow either of them. I think the whole influencer world is quite fickle, people trying to ride one another’s coat tails (Pentland and Brummy anyone?!).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.