Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like her videos but my god I hate the intro to her videos. That tune is the most irritating intro tune on YouTube, I wish she'd change it to anything else.

I'll like her and then she will irritate me so much trying to play down her size.

In today's pure plus video she tries on a black linen top and says god knows how many times that it is 'over sized' and would have 'sized down' if it was possible, but can't because she got the smallest size. All whilst out of breath.

Who is she trying to fool? When she pulled at the top it didn't even budge at the boobs. If it was too big for her the stitched lines down the chest would have moved with the tugging. She thinks that because something isnt skin tight to her belly that it's too big. That top is meant to be like that, that's what all those stitched lines are, where they have gathered the material at the chest and then it flows out.

Then of course as she turns around in all the outfits she cuts out the side view.

Why do plus size fashion videos when you are insecure as duck.

8 mentions of it being too big

Reactions: 7
I'll like her and then she will irritate me so much trying to play down her size.

In today's pure plus video she tries on a black linen top and says god knows how many times that it is 'over sized' and would have 'sized down' if it was possible, but can't because she got the smallest size. All whilst out of breath.

Who is she trying to fool? When she pulled at the top it didn't even budge at the boobs. If it was too big for her the stitched lines down the chest would have moved with the tugging. She thinks that because something isnt skin tight to her belly that it's too big. That top is meant to be like that, that's what all those stitched lines are, where they have gathered the material at the chest and then it flows out.

Then of course as she turns around in all the outfits she cuts out the side view.

I thought all the clothes looked cheap and tit. Whereas Candy Crusher looks slim and pretty in her latest video. Poor Emma, helped CC up the social media ladder, for her to turn around and boot her down it!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I thought all the clothes looked cheap and tit. Whereas Candy Crusher looks slim and pretty in her latest video. Poor Emma, helped CC up the social media ladder, for her to turn around and boot her down it!!! 😂😂😂
Admittedly the clothing wasn't to my taste. She dresses frumpish most the time anyway but you could see that that black top was a good fit on her, and IMO a good fit makes clothes look good.

I think she just read that size was SIXTEEN - 24 and she just HAD to let people know that the top with a 16 in its size description was slightly loose on her so she ran with it, 8 times.

• Haha
Admittedly the clothing wasn't to my taste. She dresses frumpish most the time anyway but you could see that that black top was a good fit on her, and IMO a good fit makes clothes look good.

I think she just read that size was SIXTEEN - 24 and she just HAD to let people know that the top with a 16 in its size description was slightly loose on her so she ran with it, 8 times.
I know, pathetic. Who cares what size it was.

I know, pathetic. Who cares what size it was.
I know. She may as well just not bother disclosing the size because it's obviously an issue for her.

As a buyer I would like to know what size the items are if I know what size she usually buys. Even better if you can add your measurements...

If her viewer is a size 24 and she says she is a true 24 but had to buy a top in a 26 then that's actually informative for me and good for the company she is advertising for. But when you look at her and she's bigger than you and saying their smallest size is too big for her, then I am going to swerve that company because their sizes must be all over the place.

I wouldn't mind if her video was just a case of look at these tops that I bought, and this is how it looks on me. But she is trying to sell us these items along with feelings of insecurity. That's why Candy gets the deals she doesn't because Candy sells the clothes, sells the confidence.

I feel like I've really tit on her chips but I come away feeling like I should be insecure too.

I should stop watching her hauls 😓 lol

Reactions: 4
This - one thing including the #gifted for the dress but too many #shein #ootd take away any sincerity in the post.
Yes!!! And today more gifted things, Candy Crusher got earrings from a brand Emma promoted a few weeks back and I notice Candy was all "oooh look at these pretty earrings' on her story and bloom what does she get today.... earrings. She's on the beg all the time!! Its really making me mad.

Does anyone know how to make a feed for Candy? I don't know how to x

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! And today more gifted things, Candy Crusher got earrings from a brand Emma promoted a few weeks back and I notice Candy was all "oooh look at these pretty earrings' on her story and bloom what does she get today.... earrings. She's on the beg all the time!! Its really making me mad.

Does anyone know how to make a feed for Candy? I don't know how to x
Candy has to have 10,000 followers ti get her own thread.

Candy crusher is always wearing shapewear to hide all her lumps and bumps that's why she always looks slim and that's why she is so confident in her try on's. And now its Emma who is having to suck up to CC. That's why Emma has decided to move on to home wear as she knows no brands want her. I think the biggest blow to emma was CC getting a boohoo collab.

This is exactly what I pointed out a few weeks back of how she down plays her size and it's not a true representation of a size "22" as she calls herself. I think it was the shein video she actually lied saying up top she is a size "22" but all the tops she got were a 24. In this latest video it's almost as if shes trying to convince herself she isnt that big at all. However in a very recent video she says she has put on weight due to lockdown. She is another boris who is so confused over her weight. Next she will be saying "Yes I have put on weight from a size 22 but i have gone down in sizes to a 16. I may go up or I may continue going down." Oh and I absolutely HATE THE WAY SHE PULLS AND TUGS AT CLOTHES SHE HAS ON.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Candy has to have 10,000 followers ti get her own thread.
I need to figure out how to start a feed for her.....

Candy crusher is always wearing shapewear to hide all her lumps and bumps that's why she always looks slim and that's why she is so confident in her try on's. And now its Emma who is having to suck up to CC. That's why Emma has decided to move on to home wear as she knows no brands want her. I think the biggest blow to emma was CC getting a boohoo collab.

This is exactly what I pointed out a few weeks back of how she down plays her size and it's not a true representation of a size "22" as she calls herself. I think it was the shein video she actually lied saying up top she is a size "22" but all the tops she got were a 24. In this latest video it's almost as if shes trying to convince herself she isnt that big at all. However in a very recent video she says she has put on weight due to lockdown. She is another boris who is so confused over her weight. Next she will be saying "Yes I have put on weight from a size 22 but i have gone down in sizes to a 16. I may go up or I may continue going down." Oh and I absolutely HATE THE WAY SHE PULLS AND TUGS AT CLOTHES SHE HAS ON.
I actually think it's a good thing she has gone onto homeware, if I see another bloody plus size fashion haul, its like they have all taken over since lockdown....

i am sick of people filming in shops!!! Why did she need to go with Chris I get the air con changed? does she even pay anything for that car?

• Haha
i am sick of people filming in shops!!! Why did she need to go with Chris I get the air con changed? does she even pay anything for that car?
I'd go with my husband, maybe they just wanted to get out the house, they may have wanted space away from her mum?

She could have went round Matalan by herself though. She seems to always need someone with her. I'd prefer not having my husband trailing after me making comments about underpants.

She could have went round Matalan by herself though. She seems to always need someone with her. I'd prefer not having my husband trailing after me making comments about underpants.
Hahaha yeah true, I think it's OK for couples to go to the shops together now though.

I've only been watching her for a few months so I don't know if she ever passed her test or did she just do a few lessons and then stop? Did she ever explain why?
She had a lesson after dark, didn’t like night time driving, cried and then gave up. She does start a lot of things and then never updates on progress, so I assume she doesn’t finish them.

Reactions: 3
She had a lesson after dark, didn’t like night time driving, cried and then gave up. She does start a lot of things and then never updates on progress, so I assume she doesn’t finish them.
Why wouldn’t you just have another go? I didn’t learn to drive until my mid 20s but it’s the best thing I ever did! I even did it in an automatic as I’ve got some issues which would have meant I spent thousands on manual lessons!
She’s really limited herself by not driving and expecting her husband to ferry her around

Why wouldn’t you just have another go? I didn’t learn to drive until my mid 20s but it’s the best thing I ever did! I even did it in an automatic as I’ve got some issues which would have meant I spent thousands on manual lessons!
She’s really limited herself by not driving and expecting her husband to ferry her around
I know! My husband drives all week so I take over on the weekend and on holidays. It’s only fair. She sits in the front passenger seat like lady muck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.