Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the genetic condition she has pretty much means they can't have children naturally but I'm sure they would have had the option of ivf. I think she's wasted a lot of time and energy trying to conceive naturally but from what I've read it just isn't really possible with the mosaic turner syndrome. I think she'd make a great mother and I hope they find a way to make it happen but I don't think they seem committed to it anymore.
Did she confirm she has a genetic condition? She has wasted a lot of time as she is not getting any younger. Yes I think she would actually make a good mother and would be so lovely to see them both with a child however they have one and I actually mean that.

Reactions: 2
Did she confirm she has a genetic condition? She has wasted a lot of time as she is not getting any younger. Yes I think she would actually make a good mother and would be so lovely to see them both with a child however they have one and I actually mean that.
Yes she found out when she went for fertility tests. She mentioned it in an older video. It's called mosaic turner syndrome and most people who have it are infertile. They also can have learning difficulties and be very small in height.

I think she said that chris has a low sperm count as well so the odds really were stacked against them. I don't think ivf would work unless they used a donor egg and donor sperm so it wouldn't be genetically their own child. Maybe they didn't want to do that but I think I still would if it was my only option left.

Aww that must be so hard to be told there's no way to naturally conceive, even by a small chance.

I have no idea about the adoption process but maybe they are looking into that before they are deemed too old, that's if there's an upper age limit.

I also have the opinion that they'd be good parents

Reactions: 1
There’s a good series on Apple TV called trying which highlights the adoption process. Who knows if they’ve looked into it, it could be that they only wanted biological children

I wonder if her mum living with them would complicate the adoption process. Surely they'd need to interview her mum and approve her as well as Emma and Chris. Also, Emma not being able to drive seems like it could be a problem. A minor one I'm sure but I think they'd prefer someone who'd be capable of taking the child places if they had to. I dunno, I just don't know if adoption would work for them.

Yes she found out when she went for fertility tests. She mentioned it in an older video. It's called mosaic turner syndrome and most people who have it are infertile. They also can have learning difficulties and be very small in height.

I think she said that chris has a low sperm count as well so the odds really were stacked against them. I don't think ivf would work unless they used a donor egg and donor sperm so it wouldn't be genetically their own child. Maybe they didn't want to do that but I think I still would if it was my only option left.
They could also have a surrogate. I know it costs quite a bit but to be guaranteed a child at the end of it every penny spent would be worth it. They are both working, rather than spend their money on cheap tat and cheap holidays and emma trying to fit in, if they had saved up I'm sure they had a big chance. Like you say she mentions having this syndrome so she was aware of her situation but it was another thing she started but never finished. They both need to get their priorities straight.

They could also have a surrogate. I know it costs quite a bit but to be guaranteed a child at the end of it every penny spent would be worth it. They are both working, rather than spend their money on cheap tat and cheap holidays and emma trying to fit in, if they had saved up I'm sure they had a big chance. Like you say she mentions having this syndrome so she was aware of her situation but it was another thing she started but never finished. They both need to get their priorities straight.
Have you thought they might not want to do that.
She'd make an amazing mum.
As for candy ì use to like her but now it's one smug ad after another 😴 she acts like a big excited child 🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe they've come to terms with not having a child, and so they spend their money on holidays and whatever they want?

Reactions: 11
Have you thought they might not want to do that.
She'd make an amazing mum.
As for candy ì use to like her but now it's one smug ad after another 😴 she acts like a big excited child 🙄
I think they’ve resigned themselves to being childless. Candy won’t have Emma’s longevity as that silly baby voice with a false twang will start to grate. Her and Bubs are so dull.

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve resigned themselves to being childless. Candy won’t have Emma’s longevity as that silly baby voice with a false twang will start to grate. Her and Bubs are so dull.
I actually knew ‘Bubs’ in real life before he met Candy - I can confirm he is very dull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many, many people are completely against surrogacy for moral and ethical reasons.

I’m sure they have their own reasons for not pursuing alternative avenues with regards to becoming parents, infertility is soul destroying, one of the hardest things anyone can go through.

If they chose to enjoy their time together and spend the money they earn on holidays that’s completely up to them as a couple.

Sometimes I shocked by the things I read on here, I know this is a gossip site, but nobody here knows anything about Emma’s medical condition other than what she has posted on YT, Even with IVF success is very low in Women with Mosaic Turner syndrome, and even if they do conceive, there is a very high chance of miscarriage or still birth. This big chance you mention doesn’t actually exist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Candy has mentioned very much wanting to have a baby so I imagine that’ll be next. I think both Emma and Chris and Candy / Burnham would make good parents. However I think Candy getting pregnant will rock the boat again in their friendship though.

I do think they would be brilliant parents and her mum would be a lovey nanna, I really feel for them on the fertility issue x

• Sad
I feel for them too, it must be devastating when you realise it probably isn't going to happen for you. I can tell she has a lot of love to give 💔

Many, many people are completely against surrogacy for moral and ethical reasons.

I’m sure they have their own reasons for not pursuing alternative avenues with regards to becoming parents, infertility is soul destroying, one of the hardest things anyone can go through.

If they chose to enjoy their time together and spend the money they earn on holidays that’s completely up to them as a couple.

Sometimes I shocked by the things I read on here, I know this is a gossip site, but nobody here knows anything about Emma’s medical condition other than what she has posted on YT, Even with IVF success is very low in Women with Mosaic Turner syndrome, and even if they do conceive, there is a very high chance of miscarriage or still birth. This big chance you mention doesn’t actually exist.
As I said before I actually do think they would make great parents. Emma has shown her desperation for a child and doesnt hide it even now she makes the odd comments of how they long for a child so that's why I was saying if that desperate and you have money why not try surrogacy as that guarantees you a child. I get theres many reasons people wont go ahead with surrogacy but when your desperate. I know many people who have gone down that route and it has given them a chance of happiness their dreams becoming reality. So the big chance does exist depending on which route you take and again depending on your priorities. I do feel they have wasted alot of time.

Candy has mentioned very much wanting to have a baby so I imagine that’ll be next. I think both Emma and Chris and Candy / Burnham would make good parents. However I think Candy getting pregnant will rock the boat again in their friendship though.
This happened to us, we lost a baby quite late on, my best friend came down to tell me she was pregnant then spent 9 months moaning about how she couldn’t stand up to do the dishes. Yeah, sucks eh, try having to be induced with your dead baby and almost dying yourself... our long standing friendship didn’t last much longer.

• Sad
This happened to us, we lost a baby quite late on, my best friend came down to tell me she was pregnant then spent 9 months moaning about how she couldn’t stand up to do the dishes. Yeah, sucks eh, try having to be induced with your dead baby and almost dying yourself... our long standing friendship didn’t last much longer.
I’m sorry for your loss xx

Thank you, it was a few years ago now, we lost 2 between our children, it was a bleeping awful time and had long lasting implications on my mental health. we went on to have a rainbow baby and I feel very very lucky. I think a lot of friendships do struggle in similar circumstances and remember all the stories of Candy’s hound within hours of Emma losing Harvey.

Thank you, it was a few years ago now, we lost 2 between our children, it was a bleeping awful time and had long lasting implications on my mental health. we went on to have a rainbow baby and I feel very very lucky. I think a lot of friendships do struggle in similar circumstances and remember all the stories of Candy’s hound within hours of Emma losing Harvey.
Awww so sorry to hear you went through all this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.