Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if anyone is going to look at her and think Cooorrr nice pair of tits, I’ll try and steal her off Chris” - I mean Chris I think you’re pretty safe there!

My man is the opposite 🤣 He LOVES & encourages my cleavage on show🤣

I think I watch Emma to make myself feel better tbh! I don’t know! I can’t believe she thinks she’s the shits, she’s got such an old grumpy husband and lives with her mother and ugh it’s just weird!
I don’t have an issue with her living with her mum to be honest. if my mum or dad were widowed I’d be more than happy for them to live with us. I’m trying to convince them to move a little closer now after all this Covid stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t have an issue with her living with her mum to be honest. if my mum or dad were widowed I’d be more than happy for them to live with us. I’m trying to convince them to move a little closer now after all this Covid stuff.
It’s quite sweet really and fair play to Chris for being ok with it cos I wouldn’t want my mother in law living with me and my bf and we’re not even engaged let alone married haha!

Reactions: 4
It’s quite sweet really and fair play to Chris for being ok with it cos I wouldn’t want my mother in law living with me and my bf and we’re not even engaged let alone married haha!
Yeah not my mother in law!! My husband adores my parents and they adore him so it wouldn’t be a problem.

Reactions: 2
I get the fertility thing is difficult and sensitive subject. However I can guarantee the doctors have told her to lose weight to improve chances of getting pregnant. From the pictures she has posted doesn't look like she has ever been a health weight for a long time. I do feel if you want something badly enough you would try and do anything to make it happen

Reactions: 7
Emma did unfollow Candy on instagram, Candy then alluded to it in her Q+A a couple of weeks ago. Em then spend over a week posting teary eyed photos etc saying she was feeling down.
They have 100% fallen out and made back up. There's a lot we don't know of course but it appears very likely Em has become jealous of Candy's social media presence.
Em should never have been trying on and modelling wedding dresses for the shop Candy was buying hers from literally a couple of weeks before Candy's wedding.

Reactions: 5
Emma did unfollow Candy on instagram, Candy then alluded to it in her Q+A a couple of weeks ago. Em then spend over a week posting teary eyed photos etc saying she was feeling down.
They have 100% fallen out and made back up. There's a lot we don't know of course but it appears very likely Em has become jealous of Candy's social media presence.
Em should never have been trying on and modelling wedding dresses for the shop Candy was buying hers from literally a couple of weeks before Candy's wedding.
Whilst I know we’ll never 100% know what happened. I would still bet the money in my purse that you’re 💯% right ☝👏

Reactions: 1
The sad thing is feeling the need during a lockdown to make an unnecessary trip just to take a photo together to show everyone all was well again. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 2
Whilst I know we’ll never 100% know what happened. I would still bet the money in my purse that you’re 💯% right ☝👏
I think Emma has to do some major grovelling to Candy Crusher, who is getting smugger by the day. I don’t think their friendship will ever be the same. You watch, Candy will get pregnant!!

The sad thing is feeling the need during a lockdown to make an unnecessary trip just to take a photo together to show everyone all was well again. Pathetic really.
Smacks of desperation!!

Reactions: 3
Very groveling and desperate!! Especially at Emma’s age ... who’s got time for that seriously ?!

Very groveling and desperate!! Especially at Emma’s age ... who’s got time for that seriously ?!
Not me, I’m the same age as Emma but I’m quite cut throat, to quote Kelis “might trick me once, won’t let you trick me twice.” My family life is far too important to me to be bothered by frenemies. See ya!

What part of candy's video does she allude to the emma situation? I couldn't be bothered watching the whole thing. Thanks

Does anyone know if she has mentioned the reason why they can't have kids?

Out of curiosity I looked to see how much IVF done privately costs and it can be between £3-5k in the UK. It's quite pricey but if you consider that that's how much a decent holiday costs (on the 3k end) then they could give that a go and miss a holiday. They both work, she has a bit extra from YouTube and their bills are presumably a third paid by her mum. That should easily be achievable.

I would do that if I was in their shoes. I'd rather look back on a life with my kids than all the holidays I went on to Disney etc.

Out of curiosity I looked to see how much IVF done privately costs and it can be between £3-5k in the UK. It's quite pricey but if you consider that that's how much a decent holiday costs (on the 3k end) then they could give that a go and miss a holiday. They both work, she has a bit extra from YouTube and their bills are presumably a third paid by her mum. That should easily be achievable.

I would do that if I was in their shoes. I'd rather look back on a life with my kids than all the holidays I went on to Disney etc.
I'm sure years ago when she used to talk about her infertility she did mention having a private fertility procedure. She also said she had been investigated by the nhs and She had another procedure to sort something out first before going for fertility treatment again. Agree rather than spending all that money traipsing around Disneyland and other holidays and also the amount of cheap tat she buys and has bought over the years can all be saved together for fertility treatment. I do think she would make a good parent.

Lol agree. Something definitely went down with her and crusher and then just to prove they were still mates she made Chris drive to candy. Emma is definitely grovelling to crusher. My my how the tables have turned.
Also In her live video emma mentions how she is changing her focus from fashion fridays to home style. She is going to stop fashion fridays all because crusher is taking over and getting all the best deals and brands and it is so unbearable for emma. It's just as well she is stopping as she never represented plus size fashion in its truest form. Always looked so uncomfortable and awkward.

Her home style is terrible tho. Her bedroom makeover was nasty.

Last edited:

I’d rather look back at my Disney pics with my children in them. You’ll go to the ends of the earth if you really them. I did.

I’m sure IIRC she has had IVF, privately. I think they found some issues, fibroids maybe? She’s also got a genetic condition which may affect it too.
I think the thing with IVF although she definitely could pay for it privately her weight is an issue (not bashing, I struggle with mine) and also I think she mentioned about how upsetting it is when it’s not successful and whether she can put herself through it again.

totally understandable, so why doesn’t she start the adoption or fostering process? Who knows..

Reactions: 4
I think the genetic condition she has pretty much means they can't have children naturally but I'm sure they would have had the option of ivf. I think she's wasted a lot of time and energy trying to conceive naturally but from what I've read it just isn't really possible with the mosaic turner syndrome. I think she'd make a great mother and I hope they find a way to make it happen but I don't think they seem committed to it anymore.

Reactions: 5
Aside from the fertility issues I don't feel sorry for Emma and i'm tired of the 'woe is me' attitude all the time. I stopped watching her vlogs a while ago and just see the odd snippets on insta now. If anything I would hope she shakes up her lifestyle so she can take care of her mum as clearly they will always have her living with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.