Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They planned that trip SO badly. It took them a full day just to get to Paris due to the train strikes. Get a flight and save time!
And what’s with the multiple primark trips ?!
When they’re in Disney all they seem to do is look at tat in the shops, drink tea in their rooms and go on the occasional kiddy ride.

Reactions: 4
I think that’s a bit harsh... speaking as someone who has suffered from infertility, the process for fostering/adoption just isn’t as Simple as that... you don’t just click your fingers and get a child. Until you’re in that position you don’t know how hard it is.
[/QUOTE]
I have been in that position thank you. We moved heaven and earth to get our Son. It depends how much you want a child.
I know what I’m talking about.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think that’s a bit harsh... speaking as someone who has suffered from infertility, the process for fostering/adoption just isn’t as Simple as that... you don’t just click your fingers and get a child. Until you’re in that position you don’t know how hard it is.
I have been in that position thank you. We moved heaven and earth to get our Son. It depends how much you want a child.
[/QUOTE]
Just because it worked for you doesn’t mean it will work for someone else! Life isn’t like that! We did 6 IVFs in 5 years and only on the 7th one did we get our son. People could have said that about us without knowing what we were doing. You can’t judge them when you don’t know their story. If you’ve been through it yourself, I’m surprised you would say that about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just because it worked for you doesn’t mean it will work for someone else! Life isn’t like that! We did 6 IVFs in 5 years and only on the 7th one did we get our son. People could have said that about us without knowing what we were doing. You can’t judge them when you don’t know their story. If you’ve been through it yourself, I’m surprised you would say that about them.
[/QUOTE]

there are options for them such as IVF, it’s clear she needs to lose weight before going through it (again).
Agreed there is adoption or fostering if IVF is unsuccessful. If they’re that willing, they would 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
DLP vlogs bore my life, eat at the Same place, go on the same rides, show the Same parades . Huffing and puffing

Reactions: 3
Let’s be honest. We have no idea what goes on behind the screens with regards to their health and future plans. I’d love to see them adopt as they’d be great parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Point taken.

Reactions: 1
I have to agree with the above
I do think they would be very loving & doting parents and I really hope their wish comes true in whichever way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve never experienced infertility, although have had 2 miscarriages, fortunately our third pregnancy resulted in our son. Anywho I can’t comment on what I would/wouldn’t do if I’d been infertile but what I do know is that we all experience things differently 😀 I’m not a health professional, but surely their weight isn’t going to help them to either conceive a child or foster/adopt. They’re cant be that daft so I’m guessing they’ve resigned themselves to not having a child. I feel really uncomfortable watching people who are younger than me and knowing they’ll probably die before me because of their obesity.

• Wow
They are both so out of breath all of the time! Chris's face is permanently red.

Big Thunder Mountain... Buzz.... Big Thunder Mountain... Buzz... Repeat... So boring!

Buy a cookie ... check. Moan about the trains/bus ... check .... show us the baggage storage room again ... check.
Can’t wait for April’s thrilling Disney installment

• Haha
Wow going out for her brothers birthday and puting the Wetherspoon Info on insta so people will buy things did they really need all the pudding and shots she comes across that she wouldn’t buy it her self but wonts others to

• Wow
Wow going out for her brothers birthday and puting the Wetherspoon Info on insta so people will buy things did they really need all the pudding and shots she comes across that she wouldn’t buy it her self but wonts others to
I know, bloody cheeky cow. Begging food and drink. I couldn’t believe it smh!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she done that!

She will play it off that it was funny and just for a laugh, but that is 100% just begging.

I bet when she's in a group of people who aren't in the YouTube world, its her little anecdote that she gets paid to go to Disney etc. Then she starts swinging her dick around, using her 'influence' to get free stuff sent to her table just so that they all know just how big and successful she is as a 'YouTuber'. Showing off basically.

And if there was any mugs sending her things then they need to give their heads a wobble.

*Edit* Just saw that people actually were sending her things! Then she was like "Thanks everyone, but no more. No more". Yeah cos you're leaving that bar and didn't want someone else getting all your beggar gains?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just no, I mean you just wouldn’t beg for freebies like that. It’s all kinds of awful. Using your influence to get people to send you things for free, how do you know the people buying it aren’t vulnerable or if they can afford it. Greedy beggars

Just no, I mean you just wouldn’t beg for freebies like that. It’s all kinds of awful. Using your influence to get people to send you things for free, how do you know the people buying it aren’t vulnerable or if they can afford it. Greedy beggars
Exactly. Totally tacky. It was just for her to save money so she can go to DLP again with old red face! They have lost the plot.

Reactions: 2
Adoption isn't just a last resort and I hope to god its not treated like that.

What's with the wedding dresses too. Its a tad creepy. Ive always liked em. just a normal gal, but I feel like she's getting above her station these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.