Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear she went to the hairdressers for the pink hair wonder how much she paid for that, i thought it was a home dye job, didn't look that professionally done at all.
Really?! I assumed it was a home dye too. It looks quite faded already!

I can't believe they've gone back to DLP so soon, I bet she's desperately trying to get all the photos (for the gram) that she planned last time but couldn't get because it rained non stop 🙈

Reactions: 3
For someone pushing 40 I think she is a bit out of touch trying that DLP Jersey on, she’s not in her 20s anymore! Her style is odd, some outfits she looks nice (albeit hunched) some she looks like a frumpy Mrs Bucket. The DLP situ- me thinks she’s hoping in vain for freebies to be a travel insta. Good luck with that.. all she does is moan.

Reactions: 5
They went all the way to Paris to go on kiddy rides, shop in Primark and eat meals in their hotel room? There's something seriously not right with the 2 of them!!

Reactions: 7
Someone said are you still trying for a baby, then said I’m sad when I read about you on GG and tattle. Do you read those 😂

she said back “their name I won’t be answering those questions and appreciates the questions”

Reactions: 1
They went all the way to Paris to go on kiddy rides, shop in Primark and eat meals in their hotel room? There's something seriously not right with the 2 of them!!
I agree. There is a big wide world out there for a childless couple with a massive disposable income to explore but no it’s DLP, Vegas and NYC. Yawn fest!! Boring pair with NO imagination.

I honestly don't understand them at all. All that money wasted!
They have more money than sense.

It’s just plain weird.

Reactions: 4
I agree. There is a big wide world out there for a childless couple with a massive disposable income to explore but no it’s DLP, Vegas and NYC. Yawn fest!! Boring pair with NO imagination.

They have more money than sense.

It’s just plain weird.
I agree with all your comments! Before they even arrived at DLP they visited not one but two Primarks!? I love a primark shop I really do, but for them visiting primark is like some sort of pilgrimage.

Reactions: 2
I agree with all your comments! Before they even arrived at DLP they visited not one but two Primarks!? I love a primark shop I really do, but for them visiting primark is like some sort of pilgrimage.
Exactly right. They think they are travel vloggers but nothing could be further from the truth. The way she’s going she won’t have any subscribers. Her content is so repetitive. 🥱

Reactions: 3
The pink in her hair has already faded...her blonde always fades really fast as well.. I'd find a new hairdresser if i was her.

Reactions: 5
The pink in her hair has already faded...her blonde always fades really fast as well.. I'd find a new hairdresser if i was her.
The pink was nice, the cooler tone really suited her and softened her face. The brassy blonde just isn’t nice.

she is a 40 + year old woman who still lives with her Mum so clearly must have plenty of disposable income if she can afford holidays each year, why not spend some of that money on a specalist psychologist or someone to help her with whatever issues are preventing her from motivating herself.
I think she is still in her 30s!!! 😬

She's replied to me several times when I've messaged her. In fact, she's never not replied.
So she should Chris!!!

I thought that too about her copying Candy
Candy is so annoying with her girly voice and calling her boyfriend Bubs ffs!

• Haha
Doesn’t she wash it everyday? If I’d have spent how ever much getting it coloured, I’d want it to last as long as possible and wash my hair once/twice a week

Reactions: 1
Just watched the Disney vlog it was so cringe worthy watching them both on the train ride especially when it was full of kids. I personally don’t get the Disney hype and why 2 grown adults would waste there time and money going every couple of months.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched the Disney vlog it was so cringe worthy watching them both on the train ride especially when it was full of kids. I personally don’t get the Disney hype and why 2 grown adults would waste there time and money going every couple of months.
I agree. What is their agenda? There are better DLP vlogs out there. We went in 2018 en masse with 3 kids and probably won’t go back for a few years. I don’t get these two at all. If they are desperate for children why not foster, adopt or ivf. I just don’t understand 🙄

[
[/QUOTE]
I agree. What is their agenda? There are better DLP vlogs out there. We went in 2018 en masse with 3 kids and probably won’t go back for a few years. I don’t get these two at all. If they are desperate for children why not foster, adopt or ivf. I just don’t understand 🙄
I think that’s a bit harsh... speaking as someone who has suffered from infertility, the process for fostering/adoption just isn’t as Simple as that... you don’t just click your fingers and get a child. Until you’re in that position you don’t know how hard it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.