Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have to show close up shots of her tear filled eyes when she's crying she's such an attention seeker.. She does it when she's been cinema aswell and she's still crying in the car on way home.. Ffs bore off

Reactions: 5
Trying to steal Youpenga’s thunder. Nice friend.
I agree. It's weird isn't it. When Candy went to try on her wedding dress with Em, of course Em was trying them on too. Now it’s apparent Em was doing some kind of photo shoot for that bridal store. Em wants to be the bride. She couldn't handle the fact Candy made a blushing bride and muscled in on it all.
I bet Candy is livid.

Reactions: 6
Did she really just do 4 stories about hoovering her headboard? 😂

She cracks me up saying her home style is "modern" She has a monthly subscription for one of those home styling magazines and her house still looks like that!! The girl is seriously lacking in any style!

Why does she always have to show close up shots of her tear filled eyes when she's crying she's such an attention seeker.. She does it when she's been cinema aswell and she's still crying in the car on way home.. Ffs bore off
So strange. I've never known anyone to cry so easily and so often. It's bizarre

Reactions: 3
Did she really just do 4 stories about hoovering her headboard? 😂

She cracks me up saying her home style is "modern" She has a monthly subscription for one of those home styling magazines and her house still looks like that!! The girl is seriously lacking in any style!

So strange. I've never known anyone to cry so easily and so often. It's bizarre
Narcissistic. Thinks other people wants to see her blubbering. Erm no gf.

Reactions: 2
So confused by the wedding dress thing. Emma has been happily married for years... Why is she promoting bridal wear it makes no sense?!

I mean, she looks really pretty in the dresses but it seems such a random choice of thing to promote that doesn't fit in with her branding at all?! Persumably if she did renew her vows she wouldn't go full on bride big white dress 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
To be honest the Wetherspoon thing is tongue in cheek! We've done it loads on a night out and put what number table we are on and people (friends mainly of course!) have sent us stuff as a laugh..weve had milk, a kids meal, shots etc...
Poppy Adams did the same on her insta last night and ended up getting told off by the bar staff! Its all a bit of fun, not like she's forcing anyone to send anything!!

Reactions: 4
To be honest the Wetherspoon thing is tongue in cheek! We've done it loads on a night out and put what number table we are on and people (friends mainly of course!) have sent us stuff as a laugh..weve had milk, a kids meal, shots etc...
Poppy Adams did the same on her insta last night and ended up getting told off by the bar staff! Its all a bit of fun, not like she's forcing anyone to send anything!!
yeah I've seen loads do it on Instagram.

I think she should stop doing the Primark try ons with Mikhila. All Mikhila did was prance about like a 5 year old, looks like she's saying look how tiny I am and look how big you look!

Reactions: 7
I think she should stop doing the Primark try ons with Mikhila. All Mikhila did was prance about like a 5 year old, looks like she's saying look how tiny I am and look how big you look!
Agree! All the outfits look frumpy and awful on Emma, but Mikhila can pull them off. It’s not even the weight difference it’s just they’re picking outfits that suit smaller frames 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought the same. Emma looks uncomfortable. Mikhila absolutely lives herself. It’s toe curling to watch.

Agree. I couldn’t go shopping with Mikhaila, it must be like trying to shop with someone on whizz.

I did like the dress and thought Em looked nice in it and I really like the concept of style at any size but I think I would be executed better with a different contributor.

I think the only things those two have in common is their love of greasy fast food and their dozy ass husbands.

• Haha
Totally agree with you on that one. Em just looks awkward. And I wish she would stop pulling at the tops she try’s on.

It’s like all the try on hauls, she’s a 22 in stretchy clothes, but in real normal clothes will be a 26. That’s why none of the clothes fit in the try ons

I couldn’t stop myself I watched the wardrobe declutter video 🙈🙊 I dislike myself for watching even though it’s “hate watching” coz it must make me a fan of sorts?! Anywho what struck me was the size and shapelessness of her. She’s only young that’s no way to be/look. Honestly it makes me really sad for her. At one time I let my BMI get upto 30 and it affected my lifestyle and mobility.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.