Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched her teeth whitening video? I refuse to watch her ads 😖
What I don't get is why she needs a teeth whitening kit when she had hers professionally bleached a few months ago? 🤔
Why doesn’t give it to Chris, he has manky horrible teeth 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She felt "cute" today 🙄 She's such a try hard!

I hate that she supposedly promotes body positivity yet she practically folds herself in half doing an OOTD!!

Reactions: 5
Think she stole that from Candy too, she also says she feels ‘cute’ a lot, although tbf Candy genuinely has a pretty/cutesy look.

Reactions: 3
There's something not quite right about a woman in her mid-30s describing herself as 'cute'. It's a term more appropriately used to describe a toddler or one of those small yappy dogs that people are so fond of these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must admit I like her hair pink, it's much better than brassy blonde. She really needs to get it cut though, there's no shape to it at all!

Must admit I like her hair pink, it's much better than brassy blonde. She really needs to get it cut though, there's no shape to it at all!
Her hair is pretty thin and crispy looking from all the bleach damage. Probably can't hold much of a shape. Agree the pink is better on her though!

I thought the same when I saw that pic she posted on IG from Candy's wedding 🤢
She’s so nicely dressed and concerned about her make up/teeth etc you’d think she’d have a word.

Just wondering if her and Kim are still friends 🤔
I don’t think she’s mentioned her this Christmas. I think Kim has outgrown her.

They're off to Disney again... #forthegrame
Oh fgs. I went last summer. We all said we’d give a couple of years before we’d think about going back 🤦‍♀️

She should have a fringe as she has quite a long face.

Last edited:
She mentioned Kim in one of the vlogmas videos. Can’t remember which one, think it was towards the end, maybe got a present from her or something.

Reactions: 1
The more people mention her hunching over in her selfies the more I’m noticing it. There was a photo a couple of days ago in the brown dress and she looked quite nice but my god she was hunched over like a Charles Dickens character and there’s no need for it. It doesn’t make her look small (she thinks she’s petite) If she stood proud and wore heels it’d be more flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear she went to the hairdressers for the pink hair wonder how much she paid for that, i thought it was a home dye job, didn't look that professionally done at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.