Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EF31F40E-23E2-4CC9-86D2-FA3D6EBBAB2C.jpeg

Spot the Gifted.
Ffs why do people do this?!?! It automatically makes me decide you are in fact an absolute twit.

Reactions: 10
Not really about em, but call me Kim seems to have vanished. I wonder what’s going on?.
do we think Chris and em will ever live alone & with kids?

Reactions: 2
This woman is so rude! She asked for suggestions For products for her hair! I replied she needed a good cut and to stop colouring, she blocked me and complained I was trolling her (this was last year) I’ve been a long time lurker of this site and deffo getting a few things off my chest 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They don't want suggestions they just want engagement and to lick their arsed, there all the same. At least with corona it might hit them hard, karma 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s another one that never replies to comments.

I think she, like all the other “influencers” really think they are something special.

Nothing as strange as an ”influencer“ living their life through a lense.

Just checked her viewing figures for the lastest video, 280 views (so far) out of over 15,000 subscriber, so not very good.

Did not watch video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's VERY rude and defensive and takes things the wrong way all the time

Reactions: 6
She’s jumping on the bandwagon, cutting her partners hair, no mind of her own.💇💇💇

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s jumping on the bandwagon, cutting her partners hair, no mind of her own.💇💇💇
It’s not even that long. ✂✂✂

She's incredibly rude.

She's back x
I’d like to know what happened there. She doesn’t seem herself.

This woman is so rude! She asked for suggestions For products for her hair! I replied she needed a good cut and to stop colouring, she blocked me and complained I was trolling her (this was last year) I’ve been a long time lurker of this site and deffo getting a few things off my chest 😂
The cut and colour she has is plain awful, you were right with your suggestions. She laps up the crawlers.

I agree. I like her but come on ffs! Half the shite she plugs she never wears!
She wears shite that she’s bought 😱

View attachment 87372

Spot the Gifted.
Ffs why do people do this?!?! It automatically makes me decide you are in fact an absolute twit.
The is probably one of the nastiest jumpers I have ever seen.

Reactions: 2
Her hair needs a good cut never mind her husband’s. All that bleach that frazzled it! It’s so thin and wispy on the ends.

• Sick
Her hair needs a good cut never mind her husband’s. All that bleach that frazzled it! It’s so thin and wispy on the ends.
I don’t dislike Em at all. I actually love the relationship she has with her mum. I’d want my mum living with us if she was widowed too. But for Gods sake Emma, stop it with that hair. It’s brassy blonde and unhealthy looking. Like a 1970’s barmaid 🤦🏻‍♀️ It ages her terribly.

I don’t dislike Em at all. I actually love the relationship she has with her mum. I’d want my mum living with us if she was widowed too. But for Gods sake Emma, stop it with that hair. It’s brassy blonde and unhealthy looking. Like a 1970’s barmaid 🤦🏻‍♀️ It ages her terribly.
When she was a red head or brunette it was thicker, shiny and healthy looking.
She had a bleach mishap sometime last year and it was all breaking so had to go darker for a while and all she did was pine about being blonde. So impatient Em went and ruined it again !

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed Youpenga, Emma’s so called friend, is posting her dogs today. What a cow.
To be fair Emma has cr@pped on Candy in the past with the wedding dress shoots but agree, i'd refrain from posting too much happy doggy stuff if my friend had lost a pet.

Reactions: 1
That’s what I find with It’s Em, she is to sickly sweet, plus no interaction with subscribers, I have 3 dogs that have passed away, so know how heartbreaking it is, I don’t know who Candy is, but if she has done this on purpose, then that is not nice.

These vloggers are the all same trying to out do each other, but failing miserably.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.