Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think it's as much the angles but the photoshop she does on every picture before posting.

She's lost another leg 😂😂 must be the new technique... one leg obviously gives a slimmer look than two 🙄🙄😁
.....they forgot to photoshop chris's gargantuan shadow though..........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her ham-shank cankles and trotters crammed into those shanner fake Ugg boots make me irrationally angry, dkw 🤷‍♀️.

Know this pic had been posted before, but it’s giving Smurf, or novelty blueberry flavoured condom
Was Chris up a ladder to take that shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was Chris up a ladder to take that shot?
Took it from the top of the Empire State Building I’d wager 🤣

Can’t stop, won’t stop…. Bet Chris wishes his wee choad got the same attention as that pizza…..

I’ll see myself out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her ham-shank cankles and trotters crammed into those shanner fake Ugg boots make me irrationally angry, dkw 🤷‍♀️.

Know this pic had been posted before, but it’s giving Smurf, or novelty blueberry flavoured condom
The blueberry from Willy wonker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Took it from the top of the Empire State Building I’d wager 🤣

Can’t stop, won’t stop…. Bet Chris wishes his wee choad got the same attention as that pizza…..

I’ll see myself out.
Taking responsibility again I see! Those slices are massive! Does she really need 2? Looks like she's having an orgasm over it!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She don't look that much shorter than Chris. All this 'I'm soooo short' . There's a bigger height difference between me and my husband. I've never mentioned I'm little. She's such an attention seeking 🤡
But she os showing two legs albeit glued together...someone must have given her a heads-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might annoy me slightly but I think it’s because I am the same age and same size but I have responsibilities and can’t act like a four teenager but my god I have fomo from her holiday.

I’d love to be sightseeing in the Big Apple over Christmas (currently have covid again, feel tit and my kids are knowing what buttons to press right now!) but equally I’m sure she’d love to be snuggled up on the sofa with little ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She might annoy me slightly but I think it’s because I am the same age and same size but I have responsibilities and can’t act like a four teenager but my god I have fomo from her holiday.

I’d love to be sightseeing in the Big Apple over Christmas (currently have covid again, feel tit and my kids are knowing what buttons to press right now!) but equally I’m sure she’d love to be snuggled up on the sofa with little ones.
I suppose it's swings and roundabouts.....BUT... she's so bloody annoying and smug..and full of herself.

• Heart
Everything she does is for showing off on instagram. Pumpkins, Covid, pointing at things, and my personal favourite, a cold 🍋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the moment - why does she always say this when she’s not posted anything? It’s warped I think? Most people are in the moment in life?! Such a weird existence to share everything and then when you don’t that is like an exception!

Reactions: 16
Everything she does is just to show-off or brag. The sad thing is that she has never actually achieved anything noteworthy through her own endeavours. She just seems to give up on stuff if becomes too difficult or requires perseverance on her part.

• Heart
In New York and feels the need to do a live.. oh please..
that’s the last thing you should be thinking.
unbelievable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.