Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably didn’t bother finishing off Vlogmas as she wasn’t being sponsored or paid Adsense for it.

Reactions: 10
Dragging Chris around New York just to get him to take photos of her. How sad. She’s now describing things as ‘bananas’ like her frenemie Mikhila. This woman hasn’t one original bone in her gargantuan body

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What will the next OOTD be? I’m gonna go out on a limb (the missing one from her pics) and hazard a guess it’ll be black leggings and a pop of colour………. every single ducking day. Those poor leggings though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Pair of them sitting on the roof saying how busy New York is at new year. Funny, because I've always thought it would be the perfect destination for a couple of fogeys who don't like doing much and just want to meander at a snails pace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what the actual duck was she doing on that Day 4 reel? Bet Onslow wishes he gets his nips messed with like those records on the turntable…

• Haha
Her latest Ig reel. Seriously how old is she? Such an attention seeking drama queen. Still, a nice shot of Chris's arse going up the ladder. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Tattlers I present Exhibit A : Teeny Tiny Em
Exhibit B : won't be long till nobody will be fitting through that hatch
Happy New Year to all 🎆✨🎉

Her latest Ig reel. Seriously how old is she? Such an attention seeking drama queen. Still, a nice shot of Chris's arse going up the ladder. 🤢
@Beverley macca 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.