Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so weird looking, always looks like she’s zoning out. God I’m so glad I don’t have her googly eyes and warty face, man hand, hairy face, I could go on….

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know we're in a financial crisis etc etc but I think Em and Chris could have supported the hotel bar and bought a drink to take up to the roof top with them, rather than take a free cup of tea and three cups, their attitude stinks.

And would those two fit in a normal airline seat? We flew Easy Jet recently and there's no way the would have fitted in those seats! Do you get bigger seats if you pay more, eg business class?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know we're in a financial crisis etc etc but I think Em and Chris could have supported the hotel bar and bought a drink to take up to the roof top with them, rather than take a free cup of tea and three cups, their attitude stinks.

And would those two fit in a normal airline seat? We flew Easy Jet recently and there's no way the would have fitted in those seats! Do you get bigger seats if you pay more, eg business class?
There’s no way they’d pay to go business class, they’re far too tight. They’d just squeeze into normal seats & god help the person sitting beside them. They wouldn’t care if the other person is uncomfortable for the whole flight.
It’s no surprise they didn’t buy drinks in the bar. Their fat grabbing greedy fingers will be taking all the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its a new year. Come on Em. Show me the Oofi hoover. I've been asking nicely all last year. 🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re joking aren’t you?! Not Emma who asks for tap water in a restaurant or sits on the same bottle of cider in the pub for 3 hours. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised she wasn't clutching a Starbucks cup and filled it with the free coffee from the hotel foyer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what happens to thing's when you play with them? No wonder her face and especially her chin are massive. She doesn't stop rubbing them. 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Already talking about their next holidays. Read the room...seriously. So greedy. Do it in quiet you attention seeking face rubbing crybaby toddler. Pisses you right off. I'm not jealous Em btw, I just watch the news and see people struggling and the amount of homeless on the streets 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Premium Economy and the executive lounge. That's 3 grand they've spent on flights.

Also.....stole the salt and pepper pots from the plane. Greedy greedy Chinothy.

Chris looks too unhealthy for long haul travel. That red face.

Air-con on in the room cos she was sweating in freezing New York.... and a mention of her being 'too short' to reach a shelf. Yeah right.

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 17.42.29.png

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 17.59.05.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’d rob the pennies off the eyes of a corpse!
They’re both so obese & red faced they’ll spontaneously combust one of these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So 3k on flights alone for a 4 day break, weekends/ holidays away throughout the year, theatre trips, shopping and spending…money clearly isn’t an issue in that household so maybe the next Cherryz, Teddy Blake, Hello Fresh box or ‘gifted’ freebie could be donated to those less fortunate…🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more tragic I saw the lip-syncing (and jumping around like she’s part of the HSM cast) in her reel to Taylor Swift’s “Welcome to New York” and a bit of soul just died 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more tragic I saw the lip-syncing (and jumping around like she’s part of the HSM cast) in her reel to Taylor Swift’s “Welcome to New York” and a bit of soul just died 😭
Chris and her mates must secretly think what a tit she’s making of herself. This trip was ALLLLL for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
...her and Khila have both made a point that the USA smells of weed! No tit Sherlock, it's been legal for seven years over there :rolleyes:

You can bet it also stinks of weed in Donny and 20 miles from Yeovil too !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would worry about the pair of them travelling such long haul flights. Chris looks so uncomfortable in general. Both in their 40's now and really Need to start taking care of themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.