Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long Charlie’s walks are. He looks overweighted for me too, his head looks so small compared to his body.
Lots of FREE dogs biscuits from Cherryz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how long Charlie’s walks are. He looks overweighted for me too, his head looks so small compared to his body.
Lots of FREE dogs biscuits from Cherryz 😂
She boasted during her failed attempt at walking 100 miles in May, the one she started late, that she’d been on a very long dog walk. Checked her watch and it was 2km. So the consensus is less than 1km round the block for him to do his business.

She does seem to show a huge amount of dog biscuits in all her cheap shop and Cherryz hauls. My dog is twice the size and only gets a quarter of what she seems to show, and of good quality. Think she gives that poor sod Butchers.

Reactions: 8
She really doesn't have a clue I've struggled with depression PTSD and anorexia not had a holiday in years struggled already to afford the bills before these bloody ridiculous rises and haven't had any heating or an oven for ten years some of us have to scrape by yet she plays she's hard done to I get she wanted a child and wasn't blessed with one but the way she acts she's deeply unhappy for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Like I said before I don't have any experience with dogs that need regular coat clipping or trimming.
Charlie always did look nicely groomed and well cared for in the past. In this most recent picture he looks like he really needs a good trim, especially around his front paws, and his eye area.
Is it usual to let these breed of dogs have thicker/longer coats in the colder months?

Reactions: 5
Like I said before I don't have any experience with dogs that need regular coat clipping or trimming.
Charlie always did look nicely groomed and well cared for in the past. In this most recent picture he looks like he really needs a good trim, especially around his front paws, and his eye area.
Is it usual to let these breed of dogs have thicker/longer coats in the colder months?
Same, always had short hair dogs. She used to be well in with (I think) Candy’s mate the groomer. Is she not that friendly with her now and realised she has to pay full price elsewhere?
She did go through a phase, when she first got the dog, of washing him at least weekly, were subscribers told her it was too much. And she got him trimmed pretty often. All odd given that she had a dog previously. Novelty is obviously over now she’s realised that too much hard work or money.

Same, always had short hair dogs. She used to be well in with (I think) Candy’s mate the groomer. Is she not that friendly with her now and realised she has to pay full price elsewhere?
She did go through a phase, when she first got the dog, of washing him at least weekly, were subscribers told her it was too much. And she got him trimmed pretty often. All odd given that she had a dog previously. Novelty is obviously over now she’s realised that too much hard work or money.
She forgot what having a puppy was like! They should really have rescued an older dog! It would have been much fairer!

Reactions: 11
Urgh the trip is care of circuit machine or whatever it’s called!! In such bad taste imo when people are struggling to heat their homes and that company are giving people like her free trips to make more crap and clogg up the environment with loads more stuff!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair her previous dog was a westie and they need grooming every 6 months or less. Mine has to get a haircut every 4 months or so and needs trims here and there in between grooms as his hair grows so quickly. I think Charlie's lying at a bad angle plus I think whoever groomed him has taken too much off his head making him look out of proportion to the rest of his body.

Reactions: 5
....No 'what's nuuuu Wednesday'?

Urgh the trip is care of circuit machine or whatever it’s called!! In such bad taste imo when people are struggling to heat their homes and that company are giving people like her free trips to make more crap and clogg up the environment with loads more stuff!!
That's why frenemy Khila has had her Cricut machine out 😂 .......so obvious! Khila mentioned she had the machine a long time and didn't do anything with it last Halloween - now she's making decorations for her Halloween party....and at the same time complaining that it's only the small one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's really perplexing how she's got this Cricut gig. She never used to craft or make things and has never mentioned being an arty or crafty person. Why did they choose her? The fact she was gifted that first machine and let it gather dust for 6 months says it all really.

Reactions: 19
It's really perplexing how she's got this Cricut gig. She never used to craft or make things and has never mentioned being an arty or crafty person. Why did they choose her? The fact she was gifted that first machine and let it gather dust for 6 months says it all really.
Exactly. These companies are clueless. She looks ridiculous in every autumnal (not fall ffs) colour thrown on. Nails also done in every dull shade.

She looks totally bored and unimpressed with the pumpkin painting. Hope she puts some more imagination and effort into her next task.

Well that was well worth them sending Emma on this Cricut trip, not one story or IG post today. She’ll be sulking her crafts probably look tit compared to everyone else’s if her efforts so far are anything to go by.

The cushion with oddly placed, wonky writing:
C35E9DD5-91BC-4D08-ADF0-55B632A99118.jpeg

The cushion where she is pointing out her mistakes not removing parts of the letters:
7B07A899-3640-4C6D-8E02-9BDE20F71936.jpeg

And my favourite, the wonky mug, because rather than put her hand in her pocket for the correct heat tape, she skipped it:
0736B091-608C-496C-A56C-F13AD17A454C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.