Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she looks at herself in the camera isn't someone who feels insecure to me. She absolutely loves herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So many people in the comments of that reel telling her how amazing she is. I quite like this comment though. It's politely telling her that she needs to make changes if she wants to feel better.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So many people in the comments of that reel telling her how amazing she is. I quite like this comment though. It's politely telling her that she needs to make changes if she wants to feel better.
I like the comment also. I don't understand why she needs strangers on social media to tell her how amazing/stunning/beautiful she looks, surely she should look to Chris for that kind of emotional support and validation, maybe he is not enough for her.
I can guarantee you that if I was a Youtuber I would never come on here to read what people were saying about me!

Reactions: 12
27BAD8D4-CC4F-4868-8A44-5453A4F24584.png

THAT DOG LOOKS OVERWEIGHT 😡😡! He’s practically still a puppy? I’m sorry but there is NO excuse for that, especially such a young dog. Don’t get a dog if you’re too lazy to walk it properly, and try to make up for that with over-feeding. Boils my absolute blood. The gorgeous wee soul deserves better than those two lumps.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1642273
THAT DOG LOOKS OVERWEIGHT 😡😡! He’s practically still a puppy? I’m sorry but there is NO excuse for that, especially such a young dog. Don’t get a dog if you’re too lazy to walk it properly, and try to make up for that with over-feeding. Boils my absolute blood. The gorgeous wee soul deserves better than those two lumps.
He looks like a different dog!!!! 🙄🙈☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t stand her. She’s a miserable moaning face brat. Sitting at her age making b/w reels with tears in her eyes. Fuk sake. She needs to toughen up and get a bloody grip of herself. All she wants is sympathy and admiration from people. Never known such a privileged person to feel like she’s living a tough life. Zero respect for ppl that wants others to feel sorry for them. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I like the comment also. I don't understand why she needs strangers on social media to tell her how amazing/stunning/beautiful she looks, surely she should look to Chris for that kind of emotional support and validation, maybe he is not enough for her.
I can guarantee you that if I was a Youtuber I would never come on here to read what people were saying about me!
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I said it yesterday, she's a narcissist. An overgrown toddler at that. Loves people fawning over her. If they don't she throws her dummy out the pram and cries. Tough tit. You don't like it then pack in youtube. But then she wouldn't be on a free trip the next day. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I said it yesterday, she's a narcissist. An overgrown toddler at that. Loves people fawning over her. If they don't she throws her dummy out the pram and cries. Tough tit. You don't like it then pack in youtube. But then she wouldn't be on a free trip the next day. 🤡
Her own greed is making her miserable lol. What a pathetic greedy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe with her being on a "press trip" 🙄 she don't want to be seen as pathetic and embarrass herself in case anyone checks her out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It fulfilled its purpose. A bit of narcissistic supply - adoration, praise. Now she's got that she deletes the post.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1642273
I got my dog weighed while we were at the vets and I was chuffed that she is at a perfect weight for her breed. She doesn’t care. I’m fuming too!! 😡🤬😠

Her own greed is making her miserable lol. What a pathetic greedy cow.
So true. She’ll never be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She hasn't removed the self pity reel, she's just taken it off her main feed. It's still in the reels part of her profile.

I thought the point of mental health awareness was to highlight it, not use it for validation and then hide it away so no one associates it with you. Pathetic.

Don't get me started on filming yourself wistfully looking out of a train window and all that bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.