Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would you describe her company's dress code?
Definitely not formal, or even smart casual 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her foot in a permanent state of tippy toes 🤣
I tried imitating that pose with the head tilted, shoulders hunched - one armed pinned to my side .....and tiptoed on one leg - I nearly fell over ....how does she keep managing to do these poses? :unsure: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s happened to her??

Where’s Chris????

How’s her mum????

Where’s Charlie, so many questions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no we’ve been graced with her quarterly ‘woe is me’ black and white teary eyed sympathy reel.
Why is everything about her so annoyingly self absorbed? Go and volunteer somewhere who are in need Em, that will make you feel a hell of a lot better than posing in pumpkin patches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m really starting to think she has some kind of personality disorder at this point. The need for attention/pity is grossly abnormal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for people that are struggling. Struggling how to find the money to eat, clothe themselves, heat their homes, worried how their going to pay their bills, buy Christmas presents for their children. Not someone who doesn't have to struggle and puts their life on show. Go away. Live your life and realise how vulgar showing your gifted life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is asking people to consider her feelings before commenting on her social media posts. I don't think she considers the feelings of people who are struggling and experiencing real hardships and deprivation in this current financial crisis.
She just keeps bragging about her purchases, her trips, her freebies.
I have a wishlist on my favourite online shop, it's full of beautiful stuff that I want to purchase for myself, my family and friends. It's just a wishlist, that's all it's ever going to be, my wages are all spent on bills and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is asking people to consider her feelings before commenting on her social media posts. I don't think she considers the feelings of people who are struggling and experiencing real hardships and deprivation in this current financial crisis.
She just keeps bragging about her purchases, her trips, her freebies.
I have a wishlist on my favourite online shop, it's full of beautiful stuff that I want to purchase for myself, my family and friends. It's just a wishlist, that's all it's ever going to be, my wages are all spent on bills and food.
Where has she said this, I'm not on Instagram?
Sounds like another pity party for poor old greedy Em!!!
And if she's chucking the mental health card out, she needs to give her head a wobble or come and live in my head for a week, it's nothing to jump on a bandwagon about, it really fucks your life up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Uses mental health day to have her monthly woe is me post...just as well she can get out of bed to go to Lisbon, Legoland, the theatre. Anyone that has suffered mental illness (I'm talking with experience) wouldn't give 2 fucks for these luxuries 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's just the usual black and white, teary eyed, pensive looking reel.
I can imagine her filming her vlogs, and then saying she's got to get some sorrowful, melancholic looking shots for her next pity party.
@Maid22

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is filming her...I know some are Kim's, but does she ask Chris to poke her in the eye then film her 🤣🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do people comment on her social media......or does she read here? :unsure: I've never seen comments on IG or youtube???.......She has the money to buy decent healthy food......if she lacks the will power, get healthy option meals......She needs to stop blaming other people for how she is ffs! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.