Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything more dull than a cherry haul of assorted tat. They send a box of crap to anyone and everyone to flog. Ive NEVER seen a cherrys video that wasn't gifted. I still cannot believe they have a PAYING customer base. There's literally nothing they sell you can't get in your weekly supermarket shop and nipping into poundstretcher.

If you're a cherrys customer please enlighten me
🍒 🍒 🍒

Reactions: 16
Very festive, a greedy pig wrapped in a blanket. The blanket that she touches up in all the shops she goes to, says "ooh that's nice" and puts back down 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Very festive, a greedy pig wrapped in a blanket. The blanket that she touches up in all the shops she goes to, says "ooh that's nice" and puts back down 🤬
That's because she'd have to pay for it herself! Then she waits for a freebie! She really is gross!
That vlog was a cherryz haul, some new soap, got Peter Kay tickets (which was soo stressful whilst they sat on their fat arses) and she had a manicure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never used Cherryz. I like to have a mooch around the shops with my mum and sister.
I promise you that we don't maul stuff about. The first one to describe anything as 'nice' has to pay for the drinks when we stop for tea/coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have a better opinion of Cherryz if they asked the influencers to fill charity shoe boxes.
It would be interesting to see the items that were picked and the reasons for picking them.
I need some new ideas for my shoe boxes.
What a great idea x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t use Cherryz on principle due to them giving influencers (who have more than enough money) freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. I'll never shop at Cherryz, the choice is so poor and you can get way more for your money in your local B+M.
Same with Hello Fresh. Rotting meat and slimy veg? No thanks.
Teddy Blake? LOL
Tamsy? who are they I mean come on
Cricut? No chance after seeing greedy guts with all her devices.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. I'll never shop at Cherryz, the choice is so poor and you can get way more for your money in your local B+M.
Same with Hello Fresh. Rotting meat and slimy veg? No thanks.
Teddy Blake? LOL
Tamsy? who are they I mean come on
Cricut? No chance after seeing greedy guts with all her devices.
They each have a mac book, ipad and phone ......They were juggling them all trying to get tickets! :mad:

I've never ordered from Cherryz but, I imagine it smells like the bargain shops when you open the box.......a scenty/farty smell!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she's pissy at the comments on here, she can't delete us!! She'll carry on until Xmas to grab as many freebies she can, then will disappear for a couple of months, so predictable!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That woman wouldn't know what financial hardship was like if it smacked her round her ginormous warty smug face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But free toilet paper, c’mon 😳 and all that tat they just don’t need. Why? I just couldn’t accept such a “gift” knowing that so many people struggle so badly. Seeing queques in local food banks. Knowing many kids will not get anything for Christmas. I just couldn’t. I get a second job recently to make sure I can give my kids what they need, and can’t imagine to take anything like that when I’m fortunate enough to buy a toilet paper and food. Just don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Weird how she handles negative comments a lot less dramatically when there’s sponsorships. Can’t see her disappearing throughout December. But one bad (ish) comment in January and she’ll be off crying till March/Cherryz gets back in touch. Then it’ll be the same “I just MISSED the vlog and you guys!” Oh feck off.

Reactions: 20
Weird how she handles negative comments a lot less dramatically when there’s sponsorships. Can’t see her disappearing throughout December. But one bad (ish) comment in January and she’ll be off crying till March/Cherryz gets back in touch. Then it’ll be the same “I just MISSED the vlog and you guys!” Oh feck off.
She flounced off after the haggling vlog, all she's doing now is getting freebies, come January she'll need a break from you tube, she doesn't miss anyone, she doesn't reply to comments, it's all about Em, getting what she can :mad:
We know she reads here, maybe next time you get a free cherryz haul, get stuff for folks who are struggling and donate it.

Reactions: 19
Still no replies to all the nice comments including a lady who’s just lost her mum but she’s like a bat out of hell deleting anything less than flattering. Fast wonky fingers Em

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s so rude that she ignores comments- it’s not like she gets hundreds is it! Personally to me it just exposes her for the lazy self absorbed witch that she is. If she wants us to believe the nice facade she puts on in her videos she needs to extend it to the comments too. She really is just in it for the freebies. She clearly thinks she’s above all of her subscribers but in person she’s very self conscious. It must make her feel better I guess.

Reactions: 13
Fat faced but thin skinned!! Sensitive Susan. We know you read here Em, DONATE and do something nice for someone less fortunate. We’re sick of you bring a gloating bloater!!

Fat pig in a blanket

• Heart
She said last year that she does donate to a charity......does she duck and if she does she probably gives something she don't want. She wouldn't pass up a photo opportunity of her gormless face handing over something.

She said last year that she does donate to a charity......does she duck and if she does she probably gives something she don't want. She wouldn't pass up a photo opportunity of her gormless face handing over something.
Probably a few coppers that she finds on the train floors

• Haha
Never answers anyones comments. Ungrateful witch. That woman that just lost her mum. So rude and heartless. Who the hell does she think she is?! A whole hour waiting for tickets aww hope she's OK. Awful

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.