Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at the comments, mostly arse lickers, especially about the bar?? Really having a bar in in your garage.they aren't party animals??
She won't answer that comment about someone losing their mum, it's Emma world :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Wonder how much haggling in charity shops they'll be doing this Christmas? Times must be hard if she can go to London 3 times, buy Peter Kay tickets, go to New York in December, tell Chris what she wants from M+S and all the other gluttony.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t touch that Cherryz shite with the end of Chubby Charlie’s under-used extendable dog lead, BUT I can see where they have their market. People who are housebound, even people who don’t drive - loads of B&Ms etc are in retail parks and not hugely accessible for some.

How about though they donate to their customers fs. I’m continually gobsmacked by her greed. Oh and hopefully they gifted Mikhila some soap for her disgusting fingernails, and perhaps next time they should think about some purple shampoo for Emma’s vile yellow crusty hair, as she’s clearly unaware of the concept.

@DowntoearthDawn ‘Fat faced but thin skinned’ - def next thread title please!! I’m 🤣🤣 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread name suggestion thanks to @DowntoearthDawn "Thin Skinned; Fat Faced - always on the beg for freebies, Em's a disgrace?"
You’re welcome 😂

Never answers anyones comments. Ungrateful witch. That woman that just lost her mum. So rude and heartless. Who the hell does she think she is?! A whole hour waiting for tickets aww hope she's OK. Awful
I hope her and Onslow have tit seats or even better Peter Kay cancels again 😂 serve them right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. I'll never shop at Cherryz, the choice is so poor and you can get way more for your money in your local B+M.
Same with Hello Fresh. Rotting meat and slimy veg? No thanks.
Teddy Blake? LOL
Tamsy? who are they I mean come on
Cricut? No chance after seeing greedy guts with all her devices.
And desano... or whatever the print company is called. If they flog cherrys and desano i know they'll flog anything

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s being punished for the greedy miserable selfish person she is. She’s 40 childless, ugly, bloated, warty, and you best believe she’s so sad and bitter on the inside. Shove your free cherryz haul and free food and free theatre tickets shove them all up you arse em. I wouldn’t swap my life for yours ever. I am a mum to an amazing girl, I’m independent, I’m giving, I’m not greedy and I’m pretty on the outside too. You are what you look like! UGLY

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn’t use Cherryz on principle due to them giving influencers (who have more than enough money) freebies.
I won’t use any brands that are #gifted either it’s bullshit that they gift these people especially atm it’s tasteless and greedy!!

• Heart
I've just looked at the comments, mostly arse lickers, especially about the bar?? Really having a bar in in your garage.they aren't party animals??
She won't answer that comment about someone losing their mum, it's Emma world :rolleyes:
Khilas got a ‘bar’…so Em has to have a ‘bar’.

I’ve only watched her since seeing her on Em’s channel. Something about her I can’t warm to…
She's a nasty cow. I made a couple of nice comments on her vlogs years ago - and she replied really nastily. We found out that her husband was a Trump supporter too. She filmed her son doing an impersonation of a black boxer. If she's racist, no doubt she will be nasty about Em and Chris' size too behind their backs. Her fake posh accent is hilarious though......she replaces the 'u' sound in words with an 'a' or an 'e'

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's a nasty cow. I made a couple of nice comments on her vlogs years ago - and she replied really nastily. We found out that her husband was a Trump supporter too. She filmed her son doing an impersonation of a black boxer. If she's racist, no doubt she will be nasty about Em and Chris' size too behind their backs. Her fake posh accent is hilarious though......she replaces the 'u' sound in words with an 'a' or an 'e'
I can imagine that. Like when they both slogged in Bath and Body works and Khila filmed Em full length, with Em looking horrified. Mean…

• Haha
  • Wow
Mik filming a full length Em in Next Bath and Body Works was a Vlog highlight this year for me. Mik knew what she was doing alright.

• Haha
Also this beauty.....Em looked so uncomfortable. I don't feel sorry for her though 🤣
…and when they did a Primark shop in a Khila slog where Em picked up coat in a larger size and Khila kept banging on about not finding it in a size 10 for herself….Mean…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.