It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me why they had lasagna for their Christmas dinner please?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Erm cos she’s Italian don’t you know. Godddd can you not tell from her pasty skin and fully non Italian looks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dad was apparently Italian. However, never heard her mention she can speak any of the language. Never holidays there. The lasagna seems like an odd token gesture.

She just lately visited some aunties , assuming they’re her dads sisters, guessing they’ve lived here most or all of their lives. And perhaps her dads parents were Italian and that he never actually lived there.

Always feel like if you were half from another country you’d visit often. Convinced it’s just something to make herself sound more interesting, saying you’re from Coventry is pretty bland.

Reactions: 13
I’m sick to F’ing death of hearing about that B**tard clementine Prosecco!
That Lasagne would have real Italian women keeling over in disgust! Surely you would make a fancy one for Xmas, make a ragu day before, possibly make your own pasta sheets. She’s just a fraud.
She can barely talk without being out of breath, defo getting worse.
And my god the size of Chris!! His belly is huge. And he’s got a face only a mother could love 😬
Her mum actually smiling for first time. And Em and Kila thinking they are the real life Carrie and Miranda, living their best lives! Silly twats. Ought to grow up the pair of them. Cringey AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sick to F’ing death of hearing about that B**tard clementine Prosecco!
That Lasagne would have real Italian women keeling over in disgust! Surely you would make a fancy one for Xmas, make a ragu day before, possibly make your own pasta sheets. She’s just a fraud.
She can barely talk without being out of breath, defo getting worse.
And my god the size of Chris!! His belly is huge. And he’s got a face only a mother could love 😬
Her mum actually smiling for first time. And Em and Kila thinking they are the real life Carrie and Miranda, living their best lives! Silly twats. Ought to grow up the pair of them. Cringey AF!
I spotted Khila using her small Cricut - what a coincidence as Cricut are sending out the big sets to influencers.........

Reactions: 7
They have an Italian Christmas every other year and she always does a lasagne. She puts slices of boiled egg in her lasagnes 🤢🤢
Probably why her brother and his GF didn’t join them for dinner this year!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They have an Italian Christmas every other year and she always does a lasagne. She puts slices of boiled egg in her lasagnes 🤢🤢
Probably why her brother and his GF didn’t join them for dinner this year!
Did she mention why they didn’t come?

Reactions: 1
Em and Chris can barely fit in that car together. Surely that's uncomfortable!

OMG her fake tan! :sick:

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 10.17.15.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think it’s a qashqai abs they’ve not had it that long. I’m in that phase where I’m planning weight loss whilst stuffing Xmas leftovers!

Reactions: 8
Was watching her display the mountain of festive food, snacks and chocolates when it went to an advert, it was an appeal to help poor little starving children. Do you think that it was deliberately placed there by the advertisers?
I got a weight loss ad 😂

Didn’t like her ‘what I got for Christmas’ section. Just always seems so greedy and showy. Even more at her age. ‘I won’t show everything’ then is flashing all her vouchers at the camera. ‘I’m collecting Emma Bridgewater since turning 40’ duck off.

Reactions: 12
She does get given a lot of gifts I think. They’re clearly not all from her Mum and Chris. Do you think she buys for lots of ‘friends’ and they buy for her in return?

Reactions: 6
I guess if she’s buying for people’s kids, they feel obliged to buy for her. She’s got a god daughter, nieces? Family that went to centre parcs with them...

Reactions: 6
Her face man!! It's getting more and more caricature. It looks like it's made of hard rubber 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her face man!! It's getting more and more caricature. It looks like it's made of hard rubber 😳
Whoever came up with Bo Selecta face got it absolutely spot on.

Her head is twice the size of the other girls she’s doing karaoke with, and she’s either taller or equal height to both, not so tiny when she’s not with her 6 foot, plus size friend.

Reactions: 11
Shows a load of presents 'but I won't show all of them' so she got even more than she showed on camera? Omg such a greedy grabby woman!!
No 40 year old needs that many gifts! Why not ask friends to donate to a woman's shelter instead? How any pairs of earrings and headbands that wont fit her HUGE head does she need

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.