It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mikhaila's got the bed up for Em, where's Chris going to sleep?
Lol. They used to turf Ella out of her room. Surprised they’re not in a Travelodge again and they’re braving the blow up bed. She’s that tight I reckon she’d sooner brave an uncomfortable nights sleep than pay for a hotel.

Reactions: 11
I always find the people who post pictures saying oh look how drunk we were wasnt it so much fun are lying/exaggerating. U were in ur mates shed having some drinks give yer head a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How old is that Mikhila seems to act very young and hyper?
35, turns 36 in February.

I always find the people who post pictures saying oh look how drunk we were wasnt it so much fun are lying/exaggerating. U were in ur mates shed having some drinks give yer head a wobble
She seems like she always tried to convince herself she was having a good time. Same with Kim etc, ‘too busy to vlog’, ‘so good to just chat’.
The other week she said she was at the pub for 3+ hours on one bottle of cider, so a Prosecco and couple of gins in Mik’s shed might have been a lot for her 🙄
Imagine living next door to them wailing in the shed 😫

Reactions: 17
#aboutlastnight she loves that hashtag, it makes me cringe so much. The photo on its own, fine, you want to keep a memory. But, it's not even an authentic, candid snapshot of some people having fun - unaware someone is watching, it's a posed 'we r so bloody crazy, lol wot r we like!' kind of cringe pre-planning your hashtags job.

I highly doubt anything worth that hashtag happened, unless someone got so drunk they pissed themselves, everyone had an orgy, or they ended up in Penzance, leave it out. You just got a bit pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#aboutlastnight she loves that hashtag, it makes me cringe so much. The photo on its own, fine, you want to keep a memory. But, it's not even an authentic, candid snapshot of some people having fun - unaware someone is watching, it's a posed 'we r so bloody crazy, lol wot r we like!' kind of cringe pre-planning your hashtags job.

I highly doubt anything worth that hashtag happened, unless someone got so drunk they pissed themselves, everyone had an orgy, or they ended up in Penzance, leave it out. You just got a bit pissed.
Attention seeking boring basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How massive did Bo Selecta’s head look against Mik the dicks? Not so teeny tiny.
Of course I noticed :ROFLMAO: And considering Mik also has a huge bloaty face, that's really saying something about Em's loaf of bread :LOL::LOL::LOL: And she hardly looks short next to Mik and Caz either!

C48D2083-9900-4DD5-9180-A2C00F6F316C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She rates herself as a good singer too imo but then acts like she’s not trying hard she’s insufferable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who’s the other saddo?
Caz, Mik’s mate who’s currently building a house that Mik is insanely jealous of. Local to Mik, appeared in some of Mik’s videos way back and Mik talked her into her own YouTube channel which only lasted 5 mins. Carolyn Coy on IG and I think Self build dreamers is the home account. May have underscores in the names, you’ll find them through Mik’s following/followers.

Reactions: 4
Caz, Mik’s mate who’s currently building a house that Mik is insanely jealous of. Local to Mik, appeared in some of Mik’s videos way back and Mik talked her into her own YouTube channel which only lasted 5 mins. Carolyn Coy on IG and I think Self build dreamers is the home account. May have underscores in the names, you’ll find them through Mik’s following/followers.
Thanks for that 🙂

I stumbled across her 'live' from Christmas Day ..late last night. She did it in case anyone was 'on their own' for Christmas!
Comedian Sarah Millican has done something similar on Twitter for years now. Em is simply copying.

Reactions: 7
She is literally swimming in food. Her whole life revolves around it. The lasagne on that plate was the size of Chris's head! I can't believe she's not more ashamed of her blatant gluttony. I'd be mortified if i was her size banging on about what trifle i love. She needs to control her eating habits before her health suffers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone please tell me why they had lasagna for their Christmas dinner please?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Was watching her display the mountain of festive food, snacks and chocolates when it went to an advert, it was an appeal to help poor little starving children. Do you think that it was deliberately placed there by the advertisers?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.