It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s usually the one foot on tip toes, leg tilted out, trying to fake a thigh gap. So that’s a new one.
The brown hat does not go with a black dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s usually the one foot on tip toes, leg tilted out, trying to fake a thigh gap. So that’s a new one.
The brown hat does not go with a black dress.
I agree.I think she looks lovely in the dress,but the hat looks so out of place

Reactions: 2
More free food in the latest vlog. I find it so distasteful a household of 3 earning adults get so much food sent to them.

Found it odd the way she made out her makeup brushes were too wet to use after being cleaned that she was having to go makeup free. Can she only wear a full face or nothing? Bit of tinted moisturiser applied with fingers or sponge, brow gel and mascara? I think she looks a bit weird completely make up free (sorry!), it’s like the inner corner of her eyes are bright white, I don’t know.

EB509780-ABA1-43D0-8F82-9FF746C37DC6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have a shot every time Em says she’s “enjoying” something in her latest favourites video 🙄

I probably shouldn’t complain, it makes a change from everyone else being “obbb-sessed” with a product they’ve used once! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s going to Mikhila’s this weekend, be ingesting to see if that means Chris as well or Emma actually getting the train for once

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can't see her getting a train to Doncaster on her own, she don't even get a bus and go anywhere local 🤣🤣

• Haha
What’s with the fuggly orange glasses? Oooo they look pumpkin shaped!!! More money than sense. I bet she’s made Onslow get a pair!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will turn up at the crack of dawn like last time they went there, totally out of order if she/they do.

I’d tell her to sling her hook, if is was early.

I wish Onslow would speak up for himself and learn to say no.

• Haha
So she got that giant nipple removed from her face. I spotted another huge one on her hairline 🤢 1 down 10 to go

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Em has always reminded me of someone as well, I never really could pinpoint who it was until recently.
Em reminds me of Mrs Slocombe from Are You Bringing Served? ..... I think it's her facial expressions!
I do ! Mo was my late aunt's best friend! ;) (or the 'Mighty Atom' as she was called )

Em reminds me of Alison Moyet....I thinks it's the size and the chin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hate how she calls or introduces Kim as the tall one. It’s so rude, would she like her mates to introduce her as the fat one? No. Just stop it Em, surely she knows people are more than their appearance. Tries to convince us we only see a couple of minutes of her friendship. All I see is Kim ferrying her seasonally for a photo shoot.

Vlog included the most mundane clips of her trying some cheap micro rice? Why? And Onslow mowing the lawn while she floss washing. Don’t know why I even watch.

Good for her for getting on the exercise bike, but she made such a thing of having such low steps working from home. Just don’t see how you can when owning a dog? Just walk him?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.