It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, she’s acting like a spoilt brat in that unboxing video. Moaning at poor onslow for taking too a big bite! If there is anyone in this video who does not need a big bite off anything it’s em, fat lazy pig!

Urghh just seen her Instagram, if you are going to promote a brand at least get them to send you the correct size! 🙄 her tits are almost at her knees. Also, does this brand actually follow em?? Because I could think of far better influencers who could positively promote plus size/all bodies/real bodies as opposed to em who would pose standing on her head if it made her look slimmer! Hmm I don’t think I’ll be buying a bra from that company.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She kept yanking up her boobs which was hardly selling the bra. Most of the time she looked great but the awkwardness was there. I don’t blame her - I would be awkward too.

Reactions: 6
would the Bulgarian snack box video influence anyone here to buy it? I appreciate I am negatively biased but that video is like an anti buy for me. I guess it must influence a few people to buy, I just don’t get how/why anyone would want it after viewing that

Reactions: 4
would the Bulgarian snack box video influence anyone here to buy it? I appreciate I am negatively biased but that video is like an anti buy for me. I guess it must influence a few people to buy, I just don’t get how/why anyone would want it after viewing that
she looked so pissed off throughout that video. Moaning when something wasn’t to her taste, moaning when onslow dared to eat too much of something, moaning because the last two boxes were late. Definitely wouldn’t persuade me to part with my cash. But she seems to have her fans who I’m sure are so gullible they would buy anything she advertised.

Reactions: 5
She’s contorting herself so much to try and look “tiny” but in reality she looks like Quasimodo.

You can barely see the bra she’s supposed to be advertising.
Oh for god sake her positioning looks ridiculous in this photo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says in her latest insta post that she only showed her boobies because of scarring on her legs that she may or may not talk about someday. What? Does she mean stretch marks?

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming she’s implying she’s self harmed.

I don’t know why she bothers with the underwear stuff. She looks so uncomfortable about it. Her chest was bright red, but make up covered her face, she looked embarrassed and awkward tugging at the red bra. Didn’t sell anything to me, wasn’t knowledgeable about the product or materials.

She said on stories it's because of a skin condition called HS. If you're going to agree to underwear ads then I think you need to get over your insecurities or just don't do it. No one forced her to do it. She just looked so uncomfortable.

Yes exactly. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it, so I wouldn't do it for free undies.

Reactions: 5
She said on stories it's because of a skin condition called HS. If you're going to agree to underwear ads then I think you need to get over your insecurities or just don't do it. No one forced her to do it. She just looked so uncomfortable.
I’m so glad she said this, I was starting to think I had imagined her saying she had some skin condition!!
I clearly remember her saying in the past that she didn’t wear underwired bras because of her HS...apparently the HS doesn’t bother her when they’re gifted bras 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but Em definitely needs to wear a sheepdog bra, you know, one that rounds them up and points them in the right direction ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot bear the lip smacking and noisy eating from her in the snack box video 🙉😖. I am certain I must have misophonia.

She’s contorting herself so much to try and look “tiny” but in reality she looks like Quasimodo.

You can barely see the bra she’s supposed to be advertising.
Why does she deliberately make herself look like she has no neck?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m certainly no fan of Em in fact she does annoy me a lot of the time and I agree with the big baby references but I don’t think there is any need to call someone fat or ugly. Also you most certainly can begin the menopause at her age or younger. As for treating her Mum as an unpaid servant I don’t think for a minute her Mum would stand for that. There was also a comment about her having a hot water bottle for period pain as if she was being stupid but as someone who suffered painful periods for years there is nothing stupid about the pain. As I said I don’t particularly like her but I don’t like nasty comments just for the sake of it or comments that are factually wrong

Reactions: 18
I’m certainly no fan of Em in fact she does annoy me a lot of the time and I agree with the big baby references but I don’t think there is any need to call someone fat or ugly. Also you most certainly can begin the menopause at her age or younger. As for treating her Mum as an unpaid servant I don’t think for a minute her Mum would stand for that. There was also a comment about her having a hot water bottle for period pain as if she was being stupid but as someone who suffered painful periods for years there is nothing stupid about the pain. As I said I don’t particularly like her but I don’t like nasty comments just for the sake of it or comments that are factually wrong
ok so you say certain comments are factually wrong, do you know Emma and her family to say certain comments mentioned on here are factually wrong?? Or are you Emma?? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.