It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it said they didn’t like close ups of her wonky hands? Today’s vid is for you!
It’s the patchy fake tan that gets me 🤢
I don’t get why she fake tans when it’s always so patchy, I would get it if you were just starting out but she’s been doing it for ages

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she fake tans when it’s always so patchy, I would get it if you were just starting out but she’s been doing it for ages
I don’t get it while you’re just at home, during the winter wearing long sleeves and trousers. The only bit visible is face and hands and the hands are atrocious. I say this as someone who can’t bare the smell of fake tan, so to have that all the time and through the bed sheets, just no.

Reactions: 4
I love the way she says they miss “travelling” like they are so cultured and adventurous, they go to Las Vegas and Disney land! It’s a holiday em, call it what it is 😂

And we could all say woe is me! Lockdown is tit. but it’s a fact, em has her mum and Chris, she still has a job, a lovely house, a steady income, because let’s face it those dogs don’t come cheap! Yes lockdown is tit, but you know what, it’s a lot shittier for other people. Folk don’t have jobs. So the person who commented about this has every right to look at em’s situation and her moaning and say wait a minute you ungrateful bint, get a grip! Because there is folk out there in a lot worse situations.
She’s just posted on Instagram saying that she feels grateful for almost exactly this ^^^ maybe she needs tattle for her lack of content?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it annoying when she calls any top that doesn't fall below her arse as 'cropped'? I've seen her mention it so many times with tops that are definitely not cropped, just regular sized.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it annoying when she calls any top that doesn't fall below her arse as 'cropped'? I've seen her mention it so many times with tops that are definitely not cropped, just regular sized.
because her gut is so big any top that doesn’t fall below her arse looks daft. The plus she acts like a granny. She hates showing any sort of cleavage whatsoever. To be honest, the size of her chins and shoulders, I think a bit of cleavage might be slightly more flattering. But granny em would never do that! 😂

Reactions: 6
That mirror she’s just posted on her home account is absolutely horrendous!
I bet it’s more cheap shite from The Range!

Reactions: 10
Apart from her new kitchen being fine, nice enough, but not wow (needed new flooring), I don’t like any of her house decor. All of it is ugly, dated and cheap looking B&M tat.

I see she's wearing that hideous cow print cardigan again ! :sick:
I’ve got that cardigan, in a size 10 though. I bought it as it reminded me of some Dalmatian print trousers I had in the 90s. 🤣😂 I think the cardigan emphasises her wide sloped shoulders. Also I won’t be wearing it over a black base of a square shaped top and leggings. I hate the way she always goes on about wearing a pop of colour over a black base like she’s some kind of fashionista.

• Haha
She’s so top heavy! Huge broad shoulders, massive head! But thinner legs. She needs to wear patterns on her bottom half and plain on top to even her shape. But that cow print cardi looks ridiculous on her!! Looks the same size as a cow! It’s a really nice print but not for her shape! She emphasises how large she is!! Her eyes are soo round and so close together yet her face is huge!
Chris is so red in the face, it’s really scary how red he is! Is that caused by high cholesterol?

• Heart
  • Haha
Apart from her new kitchen being fine, nice enough, but not wow (needed new flooring), I don’t like any of her house decor. All of it is ugly, dated and cheap looking B&M tat.
It’s all very bland.

Omg gifted a Bulgarian snack box. Moaning about the contents and it’s free. And then saying ‘we don’t eat it all’ when there are people going hungry. She is so out of touch with reality. And the way she said furlough about Chris, shows that she’s selfish, thoughtless and begrudges him being off. She’s very unlikeable at the moment.

Reactions: 7
It’s all very bland.

Omg gifted a Bulgarian snack box. Moaning about the contents and it’s free. And then saying ‘we don’t eat it all’ when there are people going hungry. She is so out of touch with reality. And the way she said furlough about Chris, shows that she’s selfish, thoughtless and begrudges him being off. She’s very unlikeable at the moment.

She’s just totally spoilt! Obviously has mummy living with her as her unpaid servant 🤬

She is online now juggling her boobs live on Instagram- nowt wrong with that and she looks great. Bit odd when she talks about modesty. She looks fab but awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is online now juggling her boobs live on Instagram- nowt wrong with that and she looks great. Bit odd when she talks about modesty. She looks fab but awkward.
She looked so uncomfortable. Why did she put herself through it?

Reactions: 5
It’s all very bland.

And the way she says you ate so much and how she wont let him open any of it or try first. Only the ones she doesnt like the smell of or are not appealing to her. She is spoilt as duck. She has all her cleavage on show tonight for a few free bras. But if I was the brand I wouldnt be happy the way shes representing them. If shes embarrassed to show it off properly why bother modelling for them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.