It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em better watch it! Khila is one frenemy social media snub away from doing a Candy/Youpenga and cutting her off! šŸ¤£

Copying her hair with no inspo shout-out, not inviting her to the concert...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will say this for Em (even though she's chauffeured around) - she works four and a half days in an actual office...and gets out and about at weekends. Mik stays in most days, festering in her cloffice!

Reactions: 11
Few screenshots from Kim's reel of her acting like a teenager.
Bought TS merch...loosening up the purse strings recently.
Must've gone to the loo to change into the stunning kimono over her usual all black base.... the suspense of the second outfit change šŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ughh the boob shimmy-ing in her stories šŸ¤¢
Makes sense sheā€™s more interested in filming herself and staring at herself in the camera, than actually watching the concert.

Why do those seats look so spacious? When I go the football thereā€™s only just enough room for me (size 14) and my warm coat lol. Is Wembley built different?!

Reactions: 6
Starting to think she booked an extra seat beside them so she could have enough space for her outfit change bags and to film herself dancing and singing obnoxiously. She is way more interested in looking at herself than at Taylor Swift.

Reactions: 11
Starting to think she booked an extra seat beside them so she could have enough space for her outfit change bags and to film herself dancing and singing obnoxiously. She is way more interested in looking at herself than at Taylor Swift.
Maybe, if you are someone with (specific needs) who is being accompanied by a friend/carer you could request extra space, or particular seating arrangements?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG, how tit did her hair look when she took her velcro rollers out.
I laughed so hard! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate TS with a passion, and think the whole Eras thing has been massively overhyped. My whole insta feed has been women - both those whom I know irl, and idiot influenzas - dressed like dicks and behaving like children.

I do know however several people who tried to get tickets last-minute for their actual kids, without success. Annoying to see fake fans like Big Em having tickets, just cos itā€™s ā€˜a thingā€™, pure going to film themselves acting like morons and eye-bleeping their phones for the whole show.

Sheā€™s a complete try-hard saddo.

Also maybe the extra seat was intended for butler ā€˜The Chrisā€™ā€¦. Then he realised he couldnā€™t fit his arse in it/couldnā€™t go 3.5 hours without a cheeseburger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tick ā€˜copying Mikā€™ again off your bingo card. Emma has never been interested in Velcro rollers until Mik was. Both had tit hair afterwards.

IMG_1472.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve never noticed lol, I guess thatā€™s she had them poorly microbladed on, in orange.
IMG_1473.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw she got on the peloton in the latest vlog - boobs jiggling under her chin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I saw she got on the peloton in the latest vlog - boobs jiggling under her chin
My hobby walked in just at the right time to see that šŸ¤£ he is scarred for life

Em, the only person in the world who finds Mik aspirational.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a load of old landfill destined tat from Temu sheā€™s shilling today. Hereā€™s an idea Em, why not try growing actual plants (you have a herb garden after all šŸ¤­) instead of filling your garden with tacky plastic ones šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Temu haul made me laugh showing the flowers with a photo of what they look like on the website, she's just highlighted how it's a pile of shite and the photos are not a true representation of what you will get šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

What a load of old landfill destined tat from Temu sheā€™s shilling today. Hereā€™s an idea Em, why not try growing actual plants (you have a herb garden after all šŸ¤­) instead of filling your garden with tacky plastic ones šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She could have planted some nice hanging baskets, but then she would have to put a bit of effort into keeping them alive. We all know that she's too lazy for that.

Reactions: 9
The plastic plants. No words.

The neck fan. Try losing some weight.

The snack box ā€œto separate her fruitā€. Sure Jan. To separate her mint poppets from her other sweeties šŸ¤¢

Onslow collecting tit alcohol signs for the ā€œbarā€ (corner of the garage) they copied from Mik.

A hilarious print of a cockerpoo, that was anything but hilarious.

Sheā€™s going to find the time to ā€œmodge podgeā€ faux dried flowers to jam jars. But didnā€™t have the time to make TS friendship bracelets. Unfortunately these crappy bracelets were lacking her more up to date stuff?? bleeping hell.

Another black rucksack, I swear she buys one quarterly.

• Haha