It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here….
What is with these ‘swifties’? I follow someone else who has had her eyebrows done, her legs waxed, her faux nails done, and has bought an outfit suitable for a 12-year-old, and she’s 40+! Do they think that Taylor is going to notice? Same with Emma….like really?? I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to Taylor Swift. Sorry, but I just don’t get it (and I’ve been to plenty of concerts in my day).
I agree. I just don't get the attraction. I would really think her fan base is very young girls, not mature women. Unless I'm missing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the weekly vlog she says she forgot to make friendship bracelets for the TS concert.... give me strength!
She genuinely thinks she's 11 or something. Tiny dainty little thumbelina Big Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest slog and so mad about all the tit she buys from tik tok shop. 6 pairs of tit sunglasses! How many glasses does one person need? And a brush that’s meant for… duck all. It’s just so wasteful. These are the people climate protestors should be angry with. Let’s all go round her gaff and put orange paint on her house 😂
....Someone beat you to it......this was Chris earlier:
1719068758874.png

• Haha
I honestly feel pity for her… she tries soooo hard to show everyone she is living her best life and people should be envious when she clearly isn’t. The constant ‘oh I forgot to film what day is it’- it’s all a mask to make out she’s busy when she is clearly just sat in the mirror preening herself like a teenager showing us outfits and what she’s wearing. Buying the tik tok crap, talking about friendship bracelets and belting out Taylor swift songs to prove to everyone she’s a true fan it’s all a front to block out the massive hole in her life which she needs to get therapy for. I don’t know how she would be if she did have kids can’t imagine how she would manage and meet their needs first if this is what her life truly looks like 🥴 she’ is a teenager in a middle aged woman’s body and she doesn’t make me jealous it has the complete opposite effect

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1000000811.jpg

1000000810.jpg

Is there something going on with Em's front teeth?
I keep seeing discolouration on her teeth, I didn't point it out at first because I thought it was the lighting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 3010847
View attachment 3010849
Is there something going on with Em's front teeth?
I keep seeing discolouration on her teeth, I didn't point it out at first because I thought it was the lighting.
It’s cos she’s never got a cup of tea out of her flipper, 💯.

Instead of pissing 5 grand up the wall to sit in a hotel room in Vegas, i genuinely think she’d look better if she invested in a good, well done set of composite bonds/veneers.

Those natural tiny corn-niblet rabbit teeth do nothing for her. Having slightly bigger/longer teeth would do SOMETHING to help the proportions of that massive face. Plus she LOVES the dentist so much, imagine the nap she’d have in the chair. And ask for a sticker afterwards for being such a big bwave girlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen her singing on Kim’s instagram lol 😂 no idea how to add the video but her face she looks scary 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the enamel wearing away from her teeth. Mine went like that and I got veneers on my two front teeth. She’s probably too tight for that though.

Reactions: 9
The state of it ! A dress change for teeny tiny toddler. Did Kim change her nappy aswell ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like little Em had alot of room to dance around last night which is odd at a sold out stadium, then I noticed the seat next to her was actually empty. I wonder if they requested to move due to errrmmm ’space issues’…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like little Em had alot of room to dance around last night which is odd at a sold out stadium, then I noticed the seat next to her was actually empty. I wonder if they requested to move due to errrmmm ’space issues’…..
Maybe they got asked to move because all those people were complaining about the restricted view :unsure:

• Haha
I thought they looked like they had a lot of room all around them 🤔

Reactions: 5