It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Taylor Swift vlog is up! She could only get an XL in the tshirt she bought and it's 'snug' (48 inch chest according to the website)....however, Em has admitted she's a 22-24!
---
......found something for Em's crinkle hair style ........
1719673927333.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You would honestly think she’s 85 the way she goes on, and dithers about clothes! You’re 42! I’m just about to turn 38 and don’t feel old at all.

Shame if she had any viewers in that age bracket feeling a bit crappy re. turning 40, Emma has you dead and buried.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Taking her fan for her hot flushes! I don't believe she's perimenopausal. No Em - you get hot because you're carrying too much extra weight and wear synthetic clothes from Shein!
It's sad because she's actually still in her prime! Yet she talks as if she's on the scrap heap. Saying things like 'of course I had to go and do a wee' at the concert. Like she's some pensioner who can't control her bladder. She'll be peddling tena lady before long! 'When you get to my age you start to have little accidents' I can see it now! Why doesn't she just retire and get a blue rinse and done with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh her latest reel she’s getting worse- absolutely loves herself and makes the point of bragging again about having 4 shein dresses like it’s something to be proud of!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Without makeup she’s so unattractive, I mean I’m no oil painting but I have never seen anyone as unattractive as her who thinks she’s gorgeous

Without makeup she’s so unattractive, I mean I’m no oil painting but I have never seen anyone as unattractive as her who thinks she’s gorgeous
To have her confidence hey?!!
IMG_1495.jpeg

The smudged lower lash mascara she never removes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Taking her fan for her hot flushes! I don't believe she's perimenopausal. No Em - you get hot because you're carrying too much extra weight and wear synthetic clothes from Shein!
It's sad because she's actually still in her prime! Yet she talks as if she's on the scrap heap. Saying things like 'of course I had to go and do a wee' at the concert. Like she's some pensioner who can't control her bladder. She'll be peddling tena lady before long! 'When you get to my age you start to have little accidents' I can see it now! Why doesn't she just retire and get a blue rinse and done with it!
She’s such a paradox - she talks like she’s an old woman but her behaviour is very child-like. All the TikToks she makes and stressing over what to wear to see TS is bizarre behaviour to me, she reminds me of a teenager. The fact that she changed mid-concert is comical!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such a paradox - she talks like she’s an old woman but her behaviour is very child-like.
I’ve said similar many times. She simultaneously acts like a spoilt child and a pensioner.

And the outfit change during a concert, bleeping hell, does she think she’s the supporting artist?! If I was sitting near by, I’d have thought she’d pissed herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said similar many times. She simultaneously acts like a spoilt child and a pensioner.

And the outfit change during a concert, bleeping hell, does she think she’s the supporting artist?! If I was sitting near by, I’d have thought she’d pissed herself!
My son is a musician and even he doesn't do an outfit change during a gig! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the real reason she did the outfit change cos she gets so sweaty and this was just an excuse - ‘oh I have so many outfits I must take two ‘ blah blah blah.

I’ll trust her review of that restaurant when she returns and parts with her own cash!! I was going to say hard earned money! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha brilliant 👏

She's bonkers. I'm mid-40s and don't feel old at all. Recently an older man I met on a dog walk asked me if I'm still in school 😅 so I don't look old either.

Em's aches and pains are weight related. Carrying that much fat around and living her sedentary lifestyle will of course age you much faster, but come on.... She's carrying on like she's a pensioner.

Reactions: 17
Her bottom teeth look like they’re doing a Mexican wave
It’s the big bulbous eyes for me, she loves to accentuate them. 👀

I’m late 30s, feel no different to my early 20s. If anything, fitter because I walk my dog, cycle, run, paddle board, and in my early 20s I was bone idle! Which actually includes me being a size 8 at 20 and a size 14/16 now. Honestly don’t see energy, fitness, attitude etc falling off a cliff on my 40th birthday like Emma’s. My husband is 50, little bit of an age gap, and he carries on like he’s 20, still enjoying some fairly extreme water sports.

She's ordered magnesium for her restless leg syndrome. She's blaming it on the perimenopause when the true cause is nerve/circulation problems due to obesity!

Reactions: 12