It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here….
What is with these ‘swifties’? I follow someone else who has had her eyebrows done, her legs waxed, her faux nails done, and has bought an outfit suitable for a 12-year-old, and she’s 40+! Do they think that Taylor is going to notice? Same with Emma….like really?? I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to Taylor Swift. Sorry, but I just don’t get it (and I’ve been to plenty of concerts in my day).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here….
What is with these ‘swifties’? I follow someone else who has had her eyebrows done, her legs waxed, her faux nails done, and has bought an outfit suitable for a 12-year-old, and she’s 40+! Do they think that Taylor is going to notice? Same with Emma….like really?? I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to Taylor Swift. Sorry, but I just don’t get it (and I’ve been to plenty of concerts in my day).
You would be best asking Emma herself about the 'swiftie' phenomenon.
Emma used to work closely with a boy band. She was also about to embark on a spectacular career as a music journalist. Unfortunately she had to give it all up to take a mundane job and single-handedly support her mother and little brother. It's all well documented by Emma - although recollections may vary.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen this... how much did she pay for tickets????😱😱😱
She who haggles in charity shops and won't buy anything that's over a couple of quid.
Just trying to be hip and jump on the Instagram bandwagon.
I could imagine that she didn't pay for them herself. Probably wore Chris and mummy down to buy her ticket as a joint birthday present.
Is Kim going with her? It's a lot of money for someone who has just been made redundant.

Reactions: 7
I could imagine that she didn't pay for them herself. Probably wore Chris and mummy down to buy her ticket as a joint birthday present.
Is Kim going with her? It's a lot of money for someone who has just been made redundant.
Wonder if she’s cricutted them both denim jackets with ‘I am an Swifty’ in glitter letters on the back…charging Kim for hers of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_1461.jpeg

Am I just out of touch?! Are you not going to a concert to listen to music you like? Does it have to be a fashion parade? A second outfit? Spare me. So she’s either going to miss songs to go and find, and queue, to shoehorn herself into a toilet cubicle to change into another outfit. OR make a nuisance of herself shimmying out of Cricut Tshirt 1 into Cricut tshirt 2 in a football stadium seat space which are tiny. Behave yourself Emma.

IMG_1460.jpeg

Christ knows what the first outfit is, when she’s thinking of needing this crappy 4xl, men’s Primark tshirt customising in a ridiculously ugly font, and text in black. I presume Cricut aren’t kindly gifting her and coloured glitter vinyl any more lol.

I presume under the iron it says Feeling 72, to go with her pensioner lifestyle.

Will she style her hair like Daisy from Keeping Up Appearances again do we think?
IMG_1463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen this... how much did she pay for tickets????😱😱😱
She who haggles in charity shops and won't buy anything that's over a couple of quid.
Just trying to be hip and jump on the Instagram bandwagon.
I think they're resell value. I had an email when tickets first released and they were £59 for a partial obstructed view - seated.....to £110.40 general admission standing. The front few rows - standing £172
---
I've noticed on Em's Instagram - she always makes her 'seated in the car' reels/photos......look like she's in the driver's seat 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest slog and so mad about all the tit she buys from tik tok shop. 6 pairs of tit sunglasses! How many glasses does one person need? And a brush that’s meant for… duck all. It’s just so wasteful. These are the people climate protestors should be angry with. Let’s all go round her gaff and put orange paint on her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15