It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plastic plants. No words.

The neck fan. Try losing some weight.

The snack box “to separate her fruit”. Sure Jan. To separate her mint poppets from her other sweeties 🤢

Onslow collecting tit alcohol signs for the “bar” (corner of the garage) they copied from Mik.

A hilarious print of a cockerpoo, that was anything but hilarious.

She’s going to find the time to “modge podge” faux dried flowers to jam jars. But didn’t have the time to make TS friendship bracelets. Unfortunately these crappy bracelets were lacking her more up to date stuff?? bleeping hell.

Another black rucksack, I swear she buys one quarterly.
Thanks! Don't have to watch now 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh the botanical theme for her garden ........with the smell of beautiful flowers chemical ladened plastic plants......... 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ugh, I can't even be arsed to watch her Temu rubbish video! Watched about a minute and as soon as she said they get a parcel a week, I was done! They are just as bad as shein by all accounts! Very unethical. Em doesn’t give a tit, though! Anything she can get her shovels on for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see in the tit hair roller vlog she described her l vlogging schedule recently as ‘higgeldy BIGGELDY’. Such an aspiring journalist. She’s thick as 🐷 💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just popped up on my insta asking what a 42 year old wears to a Taylor Swift concert? Get over yourself love, that’s so last week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When is the ASMR content starting? Or has that idea been shelved already because she’s a “travel” influencer now?

What a load of cheap nasty tat from Temu, don’t know why she added pictures when the items she was holding looking nothing like them. I think she enjoys people knowing she’s on PR lists. Frenemy Mik randomly got sent some stuff from Space NK.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The last time I saw a woman so excited about a box of plastic was an Ann Summers party back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Calling herself an old lady! Ffs you're 42 Em! You're still a spring chicken! I know you like to act and dress like an 80 year old! But come on!
Did she actually get on a train and travel to London by herself? That's progress, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Calling herself an old lady! Ffs you're 42 Em! You're still a spring chicken! I know you like to act and dress like an 80 year old! But come on!
Did she actually get on a train and travel to London by herself? That's progress, at least.
It's crazy isn't it - a totally unnecessary pensioner mentality.

All that waffle about the 'pressure' of dressing up. Isn't that a big factor of why she's gone? To dress up and show off, she did an outfit change for a singer that she vaguely likes and doesn't know all the songs. 😂 And then a £40 t shirt to wear to bed.

Reactions: 11