Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
I’ve never noticed lol, I guess that’s she had them poorly microbladed on, in orange.
IMG_1473.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

evoway13

VIP Member
Just watched her latest slog and so mad about all the shit she buys from tik tok shop. 6 pairs of shit sunglasses! How many glasses does one person need? And a brush that’s meant for… fuck all. It’s just so wasteful. These are the people climate protestors should be angry with. Let’s all go round her gaff and put orange paint on her house 😂
....Someone beat you to it......this was Chris earlier:
1719068758874.png

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She carries on as if she’s about 85. Can’t stay up past 10pm. Moaning about having to be out of their room AND get breakfast by that super early (not) time of 08:30 🤦‍♀️. They’re like a couple of OAP’s!
She seems to be jumping on the travel influencer bandwagon (no doubt in the hope of some freebie holidays) when all she managed to do is point out there’s a bed and a loo!
No mention of how/ where they booked this overnight ferry cruise, how much it cost according to package/ accommodation, whether those with additional needs are catered for and how etc etc…don’t give up your day job Em!

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Can someone pls tell Mrs Italy there is no S in the word ice cream. It’s not ice scream.

Cheap skates sticking to a soft drinks package because they had a drink at the gin experience the weekend before.

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Long time lurker here….
What is with these ‘swifties’? I follow someone else who has had her eyebrows done, her legs waxed, her faux nails done, and has bought an outfit suitable for a 12-year-old, and she’s 40+! Do they think that Taylor is going to notice? Same with Emma….like really?? I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to Taylor Swift. Sorry, but I just don’t get it (and I’ve been to plenty of concerts in my day).
I agree. I just don't get the attraction. I would really think her fan base is very young girls, not mature women. Unless I'm missing something.

• Heart

LellsBells

VIP Member
Emma claims to be an insomniac, she makes weepy, sleep deprived, whispering, veiny eyed vlogs, claiming to be awake at all hours of the night.
As soon as she is on the cruise she can't stay awake until midnight. Her and Chris must have their mandatory 'nap' in the afternoon. She often declares on holiday vlogs that they have slept like babies. She snoozes in the car while Chris is driving her about. She is full of 🐂💩
It’s no wonder she can’t sleep at night with all the daytime napping 😂

• Haha

Barpus

OMG, how shit did her hair look when she took her velcro rollers out.
I laughed so hard! 🤣

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
She's ordered magnesium for her restless leg syndrome. She's blaming it on the perimenopause when the true cause is nerve/circulation problems due to obesity!

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Starting to think she booked an extra seat beside them so she could have enough space for her outfit change bags and to film herself dancing and singing obnoxiously. She is way more interested in looking at herself than at Taylor Swift.

Reactions: 11

Beverliara

Ooh cringe at her latest insta reel - why does she continue to embarrass herself and whats with the looking up at the ceiling all the time when shes 'miming' :confused:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11