Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Wondering what to do now Bridgerton has finished 🤔

Finish your course.
Join a choir.
Cricut the life out of something from B&M.
Go for a ride on the Peleton.
Shop the latest throwaway fashion from Shein.
Rearrange your Temu cupboard.
Place your next HF order.
Research if there is anyone left in the world who hasn't heard of HF.
Lip sync some shite.
Take the dog for a proper long walk.
Reminisce with the Northern Frenemy about the good old days of Cherrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyzzzzzz 🍒🍒🍒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here….
What is with these ‘swifties’? I follow someone else who has had her eyebrows done, her legs waxed, her faux nails done, and has bought an outfit suitable for a 12-year-old, and she’s 40+! Do they think that Taylor is going to notice? Same with Emma….like really?? I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to Taylor Swift. Sorry, but I just don’t get it (and I’ve been to plenty of concerts in my day).
You would be best asking Emma herself about the 'swiftie' phenomenon.
Emma used to work closely with a boy band. She was also about to embark on a spectacular career as a music journalist. Unfortunately she had to give it all up to take a mundane job and single-handedly support her mother and little brother. It's all well documented by Emma - although recollections may vary.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I see in the shit hair roller vlog she described her l vlogging schedule recently as ‘higgeldy BIGGELDY’. Such an aspiring journalist. She’s thick as 🐷 💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

zebby

VIP Member
So, we're off to Barcelona very soon so I thought I'd revisit the '48 hours in Barca' slog. The one where they got to the hotel at gone midnight, had one full day the next day, that started at 10.30am after a leisurely breakfast, a few hours at Sagrada Familia, then food shopping, make up shopping at Sephora :rolleyes:, back to the hotel for a siesta, out for dinner then to a couple of weird museums the next day, before scoffing another plate of paella and heading back to the airport.

It's really got me in the mood for our trip now :unsure: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Be sure to look out for my 13 part documentary cos we're going for longer than 48 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Taking her fan for her hot flushes! I don't believe she's perimenopausal. No Em - you get hot because you're carrying too much extra weight and wear synthetic clothes from Shein!
It's sad because she's actually still in her prime! Yet she talks as if she's on the scrap heap. Saying things like 'of course I had to go and do a wee' at the concert. Like she's some pensioner who can't control her bladder. She'll be peddling tena lady before long! 'When you get to my age you start to have little accidents' I can see it now! Why doesn't she just retire and get a blue rinse and done with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Prairie Canary

Long time lurker here….
What is with these ‘swifties’? I follow someone else who has had her eyebrows done, her legs waxed, her faux nails done, and has bought an outfit suitable for a 12-year-old, and she’s 40+! Do they think that Taylor is going to notice? Same with Emma….like really?? I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to Taylor Swift. Sorry, but I just don’t get it (and I’ve been to plenty of concerts in my day).

• Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Emma claims to be an insomniac, she makes weepy, sleep deprived, whispering, veiny eyed vlogs, claiming to be awake at all hours of the night.
As soon as she is on the cruise she can't stay awake until midnight. Her and Chris must have their mandatory 'nap' in the afternoon. She often declares on holiday vlogs that they have slept like babies. She snoozes in the car while Chris is driving her about. She is full of 🐂💩

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Aspirational travel vlogger goes on a cross Channel ferry for 2 nights, head to toe in Shein's finest, whilst filling up on free fizzy pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Ugh, I can't even be arsed to watch her Temu rubbish video! Watched about a minute and as soon as she said they get a parcel a week, I was done! They are just as bad as shein by all accounts! Very unethical. Em doesn’t give a shit, though! Anything she can get her shovels on for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

zebby

VIP Member
Just had a look at her mates blog. Good lord! I've had more fun watching paint dry! She does seem a bit on the slow side and very specific about times and details. Went to a flamingo place and saw flamingos 😂. Wonder where they met these two plonkers.
Choir. B&M. HomeSense. Starbucks. The Range. Mayflower theatre. Hello Fresh reunion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Delia Smith

VIP Member
In the weekly vlog she says she forgot to make friendship bracelets for the TS concert.... give me strength!
She genuinely thinks she's 11 or something. Tiny dainty little thumbelina Big Em.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
No mention of how/ where they booked this overnight ferry cruise, how much it cost according to package/ accommodation, whether those with additional needs are catered for and how etc etc…don’t give up your day job Em!
This is what I never understand from her and many like her. They're 100% only after free trips. Never anything about price, which if we’re all realistic, is the first thought given to travel, what your budget is.

Curious really, when something is a bargain most influencers are desperate to tell you something was £2.99 in B&M. The minute they’re going on a spendy holiday or buying a “designer” bag, no information. I’m never sure why they’re so cagey. We all know your Disney hols are in the 1000s, and your Teddy Blake (lol) bag is supposed to be £250+, so why not be more transparent?!

• Haha

Mushy

It's so funny considering these people document every thought/thing online that she didn't mention being highly influenced by Mik's recent hair. 😂

Just 'fancied a change' lol yeah but technically...

Maybe they can't bare to share the spotlight on their hyped up big hair reveals. I can't believe people still do it tbh. Teasing grown women strangers for days with threats of a new hairdo pic is actually bonkers isn't it 😂

• Haha