Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How long is she gonna drag this 2 day cruise out for?!
I know 🙄how many slogs can you get out of a 2 day cruise ?? She really thinks she’s the hottest potato in travel slogging eh! 😲😂😂😂
---
Hell, I wish these effluencers would STOP whizzing the camera around at a rate of knots ( in the car park prior to embarkation ) , I very nearly spewed up🤢🤢🤮🤮, just before seeing Chris’s hot, milky legs 🍼🥛🥛🤢One empty stomach later…….😂
---
I know 🙄how many slogs can you get out of a 2 day cruise ?? She really thinks she’s the hottest potato in travel slogging eh! 😲😂😂😂
---
Hell, I wish these effluencers would STOP whizzing the camera around at a rate of knots ( in the car park prior to embarkation ) , I very nearly spewed up🤢🤢🤮🤮, just before seeing Chris’s hot, milky legs were on show 🍼🥛🥛🤢One empty stomach later…….😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Prairie Canary

Hmmmm, the swiftie I was complaining about last week (besides our Em), has tested positive for Covid. Why am I not surprised?

LellsBells

VIP Member
Glad to see Em went to vote today.
I knew her #dogsatpollingstations post was coming!
I bet she’s been asking everyone around who she should vote for 🙄

• Haha

Beverliara

Glad to see Em went to vote today.
I knew her #dogsatpollingstations post was coming!
I bet she’s been asking everyone around who she should vote for 🙄
She’s so obvious isn’t she. Get on the #dogsatpollingstations bandwagon.
She was probably looking for Rishi/Kier/Nigels name on the form 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LellsBells

VIP Member
Looks like little Em had alot of room to dance around last night which is odd at a sold out stadium, then I noticed the seat next to her was actually empty. I wonder if they requested to move due to errrmmm ’space issues’…..
I thought they looked like they had a lot of room all around them 🤔

Reactions: 5

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Geez!
They are always ill in that household. It's a wonder that Environmental Health haven't been round to fumigate it and seal it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It amuses me that she’s tight AF with drinks except when it comes to a sugar laden Starbucks , she buys the huge ones too which are about £6. All for the gram I imagine, hoping for a sponsorship. Sorry Emma but the best you can get is the soon to be bankrupt HF.
What have I missed? What's HF?

Reactions: 1