Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverliara

Riveting stuff 😂😂
---
She mentions in the Vegas blogs that when Chris & his friend had a boys day out, she was planning a pool day with Emma but Em had blisters on her feet. Basically Em wouldn’t do anything without Chris so she stayed in the hotel room while her friend explored Vegas alone.
She made a miraculous recovery when Chris returned 😂
The fact that Em bought loads of foot cream, foot masks etc for the trip the stayed in her room because of blisters really made me laugh :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I could imagine that she didn't pay for them herself. Probably wore Chris and mummy down to buy her ticket as a joint birthday present.
Is Kim going with her? It's a lot of money for someone who has just been made redundant.
Wonder if she’s cricutted them both denim jackets with ‘I am an Swifty’ in glitter letters on the back…charging Kim for hers of course 🙄

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
So the threat of a 4 slog series for her cross channel ferry crossing ‘cruise’ to France, with their Cricut fwends. Thrilling 😬

• Haha

Beverliara

She just popped up on my insta asking what a 42 year old wears to a Taylor Swift concert? Get over yourself love, that’s so last week!!

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Wow! Thank you @evoway13 for creating the new thread 😃
On the previous thread someone said that Em seemed to be copying her bestie Mik's haircut. I think that Em had also copied the cardigan casually hanging off the shoulder look from Mik.

NotAppropriate

Oh her latest reel she’s getting worse- absolutely loves herself and makes the point of bragging again about having 4 shein dresses like it’s something to be proud of!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She seems to get a hell of a lot of annual leave. They must give her extra holidays to get rid of her for a few weeks

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
What a load of old landfill destined tat from Temu she’s shilling today. Here’s an idea Em, why not try growing actual plants (you have a herb garden after all 🤭) instead of filling your garden with tacky plastic ones 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

brunette97

Trying to jump on the travel influencer train by creating as many vlogs as possible from a single trip, can’t be arsed. The first cruise vlog is so boring and pointless, and she didn’t even do a cabin tour (that’s its own video!?). No doubt a catch up sponsored video or a depressing woe is me video will split up the cruise content as well. Pretty sure it’s been 6 months since she went haha!

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
The two friends are on the cruise, too? Can't help but thinking Em and Chris have got into swinging 😂. Bet Em filled the tip envelope right up......with sweet wrappers.

• Haha
  • Sad

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Has anybody ever watched Bo Selecta? They took the piss out of that Michelle Mcmanus lass and it always reminds me of Emma, if it had a blonde wig on it.

1000003568.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
1000000804.jpg

Those earrings are making my ears itch 😩
I wonder if they will arrange a wedding vow renewal on their cruise? It would be so cringe, I would love to see that vlog.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

brunette97

I’m also going to Barcelona soon and Em made it look so crap I’ve had to watch other people’s vlogs and tiktoks to make myself look forward to it again! It’s a beautiful place with loads to do other than shop at Zephora.

• Heart
  • Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
It’s no wonder she can’t sleep at night with all the daytime napping 😂
Just proves that she doesn't do a lot of physical activity during the day. Her sleeping patterns are out of sync with people who actually move their bodies during the day. Brainwork can be exhausting too, I don't imagine her doing much of that either. Seems like even on trips she leaves others to do all the planning and organising. She just concerns herself with her 'fabulous' outfits, sunglasses, and tacky themed earrings.

• Haha