It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gona watch another stupid pointless HF flog from those two greedy guzzlers but this comment made me laugh …

5AA45406-3F42-46B0-B131-1D057DF83A4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not gona watch another stupid pointless HF flog from those two greedy guzzlers but this comment made me laugh …

View attachment 2914456
Howling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long before it gets deleted??? It's the comment with the most likes...........
---
The absolute fake 'I've realised I haven't spoken to you for a while'......bullshit! It's because you have a HF to flog!

Reactions: 14
She's got 25k subs (why?) She probably weighs around 25st. She'll go up in stones faster than subs. That for sure. Afternoon Em 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is she fooling with her sickly smug insincere voice. So youtube is her greatest hobby. It'd be mine to if I could grift clothes, food, hoovers😉 bla bla. Greedy pig. That's what you are Em. Nothing else. 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretending to be drunk off ‘20 shots of gin’. 🤥 Sounds like another freebie no doubt . :sick:
Thing is it’s probably all lies. Remember at Mikhilas when the 4 of them got through less than a quarter of a bottle of gin….
Big Em lying again. She was probably on tap water aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's acting like a 12 year old who's had a bottle of Thunderbirds (from the 80's 🤣) So put on. Very odd woman..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell.
IMG_1254.jpeg

He looks like he has Down’s syndrome.
Gone for a nice day out in his Jacamo trackie.

She’s a weird drunk. Obsessed with quantifying she’s had 20 gins, then 10 doubles. Not a chance. Girl who sat on the same Koppaberg for 3 hours and 4 of them claiming a hangover after one gin each at Mik’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell.
View attachment 2917982
He looks like he has Down’s syndrome.
Gone for a nice day out in his Jacamo trackie.

She’s a weird drunk. Obsessed with quantifying she’s had 20 gins, then 10 doubles. Not a chance. Girl who sat on the same Koppaberg for 3 hours and 4 of them claiming a hangover after one gin each at Mik’s.
Also who drank a half pint or two in Dublin and also professed she was drunk 🥴
Morning Em, l***, l***, your pants are on 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I were a 'sponsor' I would be pulling the contract. Hello Hello Fresh...

Also, I've said this before, but I think she's been dropped by Cricut. Hopefully anyhow.

If I were a 'sponsor' I would be pulling the contract. Hello Hello Fresh...

Also, I've said this before, but I think she's been dropped by Cricut. Hopefully anyhow.
Seems like every man and his dog are flogging HF atm. These ‘exclusive’ offers these grifters promote aren’t exclusive at all. You can get them directly from the HF website. No chance would I ever click on some insta huns aff link.

See she's bought a bigger Coach bag to hide the gut. Thought they were cross body bags? Silly me. In front gut bag.

• Haha
1714991854810.png
.....reminds me of the Taylor Swift lyrics....'got nothing in my brain........' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.