It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma why are you so pathetic ?? Wiggling your elbow up and down SO OBVIOUSLY to hide Chris’s ginormous belly.
why does he lie back like that anyway? He looks like he’s in a bleeping (food) coma. Cos he’s so bloody uncomfortable that’s why. The can’t even drive without his seat fully reclined he’s so big.
He reminded me of a punctured lilo when he was slumped on the bed at the lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a complete simpleton! So obvious she’s trying to hide his giant gut with her arm. He looks absolutely awful.
Their lives revolve around stuffing their faces. They’re a couple of greedy hogs.

Reactions: 9
She’s making being in her 40’s/perimenopause her entire personality 🤦‍♀️ She needs to get a hobby/life instead prancing round her dressing up room, lip synching badly.

Reactions: 18
I’m mid-40s and Emma makes me feel like I’m in my 70s the way she talks about 40 year olds 🤣
I still feel like a teenage but she’s written herself off already!

Reactions: 18
I’m mid-40s and Emma makes me feel like I’m in my 70s the way she talks about 40 year olds 🤣
I was thinking this the other day watching her latest travel slog.

I’m 41 this year but the way she acts and dresses I feel about 20 years younger than her!

I mean in general I still feel like I’m in my early 30s - she’s such an old lady

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s making being in her 40’s/perimenopause her entire personality 🤦‍♀️ She needs to get a hobby/life instead prancing round her dressing up room, lip synching badly.
What do you mean? She already has several hobbies, and really committed to them! There’s the peleton, the choir, the massage stuff, cricut crafts! And all this is done between outfits of the day, and taking the dog on long walks!

• Haha
Well, she may as well act like a 70 year old now as at the rate those 2 are going, they won't live to see 70! Chris in particular! How can she not feel more concerned for him?. I wonder if he actually is on all the medications already?. BP, cholesterol etc. He doesn't seem like the type that would bother going to the doctors, though.

Reactions: 6
It is like she finds every stage of life a trial, something to be endured and suffered. I imagine that everyone has experienced illness, sadness, loss, disappointment, even trauma in their lives. There must be positive things also, little events that spark happiness and joy also.
She couldn't be enthusiastic about packing for her holiday to America?
She couldn't find joy in wrapping Christmas presents for little tots. Why couldn't she be grateful that their parents allow her to be part of their children's lives?
She depresses me at times, and I'm mostly a happy, positive person.

• Heart
I don't understand all her fuss about being in her forties, it's not an illness.
I should think that her poor mother found her forties more stressful, being a widow with a young son, and a moody, self-confessed difficult teenaged daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a self absorbed idiot. Those sodding reels on insta make me absolutely furious😮
The stupid face and the bleeping awful lip synching!

Reactions: 10
1000016009.jpg

Teeny tiny Em
The plate is almost bigger than her!
She is a contortionist at this point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19