It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Join the club 🤣🤣🤣 never mind. Use Insta navigation. You can still watch her ig stories.
Thanks, just had a look. Good to know, although I do have a busy life, unlike our Em, so won't feel the need.
Never commented on her Instagram reels or stories so don't know why I've been blocked. Comment on here but she only reads here because she wants to.
So "Hi Em 👋 why are you such an effing hole who faffs about lip syncing like a teenager, filming doing your hair, doing your makeup... get a life, give back, help people who are more unfortunate than you, learn to drive, lose weight... you'll be happier for it."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
anyone know how em’s vinted page is going? Any exciting items for sale.
I can’t find her on there now. I wonder if she’s changed her name or deleted her profile. Can’t see that she’d have blocked me, I never favourited any of her shite, so she’s have never known my name on there. Maybe Mik shamed her into stopping selling her gifted tents.

Reactions: 8
She currently has 9 slogs up devoted to her holiday and prep and she still hasn’t finished!! Ye gods! How much more 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Surely no one else gives a toss about someone else’s holiday or how they packed for it.

Reactions: 12
Strange, her page is there, but it’s all books, including loads of kids books🤷‍♀️I didn’t even know she could read🤣🤣One of the books is a pregnancy book in German( I think) very odd 👻👻🤪🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Selfish fat cow. Definately narcissistic.
Don't bother watching her boring simpleton travel flogs. A 6 year old could do a more interesting job then big Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'They' drove to the Grand Canyon for eight hours - Princess Porky says it wasn't bad as 'they took it in.......chunks'......I thought she was going to say 'turns' but, we all know she'd never let Chris sleep whilst she drove for four hours......and besides that.......she's too scared (lazy more like) to learn to drive. She's surprised at the amount of snow - even though it was snowy season when they went!!! :rolleyes:
---
...Chris had done his research into 'In An Out Burger' 😂....but, apparently zero research about the weather. They stayed for two nights but, the first 24 hours seem to be centred around no free wifi in the room; no ice machine and they drove five miles to get pizza!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ alive! How much more is she going to string this holiday out!? Today’s offering…driving for 8 hours and stuffing their faces…and the usual room tour 🥱 ‘ooh a bed’ ‘ooh some drawers’ ‘oh look, a bathroom’. What’s the point of these slogs. They’re not informative travel slogs…they’re just braggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ alive! How much more is she going to string this holiday out!? Today’s offering…driving for 8 hours and stuffing their faces…and the usual room tour 🥱 ‘ooh a bed’ ‘ooh some drawers’ ‘oh look, a bathroom’. What’s the point of these slogs. They’re not informative travel slogs…they’re just braggy.
I forgot to mention the full length mirror that she quickly panned to - I watched her visibly trying to make herself thinner to go into the bathroom too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s the very beginning that gets me in the intro when Chris is sitting in the chair. She tries to hide his stomach with her elbow as she’s filming , it’s so obvious. She sees it then swiftly moves her arm up to try and hide it 😆

• Haha
Em, go back and watch the start of the slog, and say you think your husband looks like Jabba the Hut without actually saying it. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chris is going to have a heart attack or a stroke. Emma - what are you both going to do about it ?

• Heart
I had to look again and it's so obvious she's hiding his body with her elbow

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And don’t forget no ice as the ice machine is broken 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma why are you so pathetic ?? Wiggling your elbow up and down SO OBVIOUSLY to hide Chris’s ginormous belly.
why does he lie back like that anyway? He looks like he’s in a bleeping (food) coma. Cos he’s so bloody uncomfortable that’s why. The can’t even drive without his seat fully reclined he’s so big.

Reactions: 11