It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a frenemy to Em, she’ll shower her with really thoughtful gifts (when Em does a supermarket sweep round primark) but will show her mate in the most unflattering angles on her own vlogs. She does her mate dirty.

Reactions: 11
I actually can't stand Mik! She is so dull and seems pretty disingenuous. Give me Em any day - I think she has more personality.

Reactions: 7
Griffin observatory! Really!
I have never been there and even I know it’s Griffith.
View attachment 2894197
Em’s been on here, she has seen your post and changed it ha ha. Hi em x

I couldn’t go on here and read the things about myself. Whatever vlogger you are people will find something nasty to say. However, if I was getting upset about it like you do em, my husband would be saying come off there and stop doing this to yourself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was an influencer I would NEVER read about myself on here!
Why would you want to read negative things about yourself 🤔 you're never going to feel good after are you😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was an influencer I would NEVER read about myself on here!
Why would you want to read negative things about yourself 🤔 you're never going to feel good after are you😂😂
Bet she’s an active contributor and reader to threads about other influencers, em strikes me as someone who enjoys putting others down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow.....they sure have piled on the kilo's haven't they??? They're literally a ticking time bomb at this stage. Eating large amounts of food seems to be their entire personality these days.

I followed Em right at the beginning, and would say she was an average size 16 - but jeez, the weight gain in both of them is seriously disturbing.

Reactions: 9