It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any of you knob-eds link me to Mik? I have no idea who they are and need to go look for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can any of you knob-eds link me to Mik? I have no idea who they are and need to go look for himself.
Don't do it, she'll do your head in 😂

I can't remember her actually handles but it's Mikhila Vlogs and Mikhila Talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These pics are just grotesque, but I can't stop myself from looking at them. Two people eating themselves to ill health, or even an early death. They would make terrific fridge magnets for anyone trying to lose some weight. It's sad, but it would certainly motivate me to eat better for the sake of my health.

I think age + weight is really catching up with them both now. Maybe up to their late thirties they could get away with the gluttonous lifestyle somewhat but they are heading quickly into mobility scooter territory now. What would Em do without Chris? Why hasn’t she forced him into getting on that bike, she seem to influence him to do everything else for her.

Reactions: 8
I think age + weight is really catching up with them both now. Maybe up to their late thirties they could get away with the gluttonous lifestyle somewhat but they are heading quickly into mobility scooter territory now. What would Em do without Chris? Why hasn’t she forced him into getting on that bike, she seem to influence him to do everything else for her.
Someone further up the tread mentioned the weight limit for a Peleton is 21 stone. They might both too heavy for that now, but it’s a lot of money to spend on an expensive clothes hanger 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone remember when she said she was making a video about using the peloton and how they are getting on with it. What happened??? They can’t of stopped using it already !!

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep lip syncing?…she is still shite at it.

That boy is so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she said she was making a video about using the peloton and how they are getting on with it. What happened??? They can’t of stopped using it already !!
To be fair, I don't think they've been home since it was delivered 🌏

Reactions: 5
I think she thought if she spent a lot of money on something she’d use it. She forgot she’s a lazy lump though.
Lasted about as long as her gym membership or the choir.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Give the pair their dues, he's been on the golf course and she's been rubbing the life out of someone's head. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been watching our Mik for years and long before she was friends with Emma and Chris, I remember her and Shane were in a car park and both commented about a large couple/family and were laughing about them - I really liked her before that and it really put me off her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching our Mik for years and long before she was friends with Emma and Chris, I remember her and Shane were in a car park and both commented about a large couple/family and were laughing about them - I really liked her before that and it really put me off her.
....and you know Mik is the type to make comments about them both.....

Reactions: 9