Its Em #13 I am an Christmas Robin, with a huge noggin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tip my stylist and the junior who washes it.
My hairdresser is mobile, I’m always telling her she undercharges. I give her at least a £10 tip when she comes to me, especially as she has a 15 min drive from her house. Normal, non-tight arse behaviour imo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet she tips a whole pound.

Emma, in your next slog can you please address whether you tip your hairdresser or not 🙋‍♀️. Ta xox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know if I'm more surprised that a) they PAID for it or b) they'll use it. 6 months from now it'll be sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was that a little passive aggressive dig at best frienemy Mik re going to the hairdresser with clean hair…🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
I can't wait to see the heffers huffin and chuffin on that machine :ROFLMAO:
Please film it Em. We know you read here!

• Haha
Em does realise that she also has to eat healthily - the peloton doesn't have magic in its mechanics that melts fat away.....to burn 2000 calories - you'd have to cycle 100 miles daily (6.5 hours a day)....for both of them to use it and get results daily, they need another peloton 😂
---
The weight limit on a Peloton is 21 stone!!!! Have these two weighed themselves? A common problem with people over the recommended weight, are the pedals breaking. Peloton know this is an issue with overweight riders and it voids the warranty
---
I saw the size of the bike and figured in my own head that Chris and Em are too heavy for it - so, did research....which is more than they did. They said they asked friends but, I have a feeling they don't weigh 50 stone between them......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They succumbed to the peer pressure and ordered a Peloton?
Whatever happened to her annual sermon from Mount Millard. The one where she warns us about joining in with New Year diet, exercise, and healthier lifestyle plans? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
ANOTHER fad hobby/purchase that will be given up before the end of Feb.
And buying a trendy Peloton instead of using the bike or treadmill she already has to start to build her fitness …. All the gear and no idea!

I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say good on her for trying but all this stuff we’ve seen a million times before and she NEVER sticks to it !

Prove us wrong Big Em

Reactions: 11
It’s a big commitment. They’ve come down in price a bit, £1145 for the bike, but then they each need the £120 shoes. Then the membership is £40 a month.

Really surprised she’s gone for it. Did she ever do a spin class at the gym? She might get a shock. And I’ll put money on her not being able to clip out.

• Wow
Worked an hour's overtime... shock horror!! And the time she takes out of her working at home days to receive orders (Peleton case in point), get snacks etc.... obvs she thinks that doesn't count.
And the Peleton 🤣🤣🤣🤣 defo doesn't look strong enough and the width of the seat.... that's gonna hurt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Worked an hour's overtime... shock horror!! And the time she takes out of her working at home days to receive orders (Peleton case in point), get snacks etc.... obvs she thinks that doesn't count.
And the Peleton 🤣🤣🤣🤣 defo doesn't look strong enough and the width of the seat.... that's gonna hurt!!!
She's had to order the silicon seat for her 'lady parts' apparently.......

I wondered how she can squeeze her hoofs into the peloton shoes??? She did say at the end of the video that the cleats were fiddly (ie she can't bend to attach them correctly) - so she was considering getting the basket pedals so she could wear her trainers
---
New thread names??? I can't think of any.........Cricuting a Peloton might be apt but, I can't get it to rhyme.........'I am an Spring' also needs to be included 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.