Its Em #13 I am an Christmas Robin, with a huge noggin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that Emma does not have any involvement in their household finances. In the recent blog she guessed the mega pack of chicken was £5… she only seems to buy small or cheap things for the house, which makes you think she’s only allowed to spend £20/£30 at once.

Agree the living room is awful - so grey and dull! Their house would be transformed if they actually spent time and money decorating and styling - but all this seems to mean to Emma is painting a new flat and dull colour, changing wallpaper for more cheap and boring wallpaper, and buying new mirrors. Again all screams on a very tight budget. Nothing wrong with a tight budget but why bother when she will want to change it again next year. Save up for a bit and then make some real changes you are happy with… like the Cotswold style she seems to like

Reactions: 11
The grey William Morris prints make me want to die a little bit inside. We’ve got quite a bit of William Morris fabric in our house, it cost a fair bit but will last for years. ours are all the heritage colours dark blues , greens etc.
I can’t stand Emma’s taste in decor.

Reactions: 12
Big Em's 'decor' is just a load of bandwagon shite. The Chanel books on the coffee table 🤣 Could she be anymore a try hard. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised given how tight fisted she is she doesn’t go brown or do it at home? But again then that wouldn’t require her being shipped around and the day being all about her

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised given how tight fisted she is she doesn’t go brown or do it at home? But again then that wouldn’t require her being shipped around and the day being all about her
I’ve 🕵️‍♀️ on her hairdresser’s insta, looks like she goes with a v junior stylist, probably pays her buttons… AND DEFO DOES NOT TIP!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember when she went once and didn't pay for the blow-dry tight cow... up there with the tap water in James Martin's restaurant.
That womans purse closes snaps closed faster than a venus fly-trap if she's having to pay anyone for any service or if she's paying for anything that isn't for herself.

Never forget when it was her once in a year turn to bring in a birthday cake at work and she picked up two packs of £1 (or less, realistically) Mr Kipling/B&M cakes to take instead and had a sulk about having to even do that. Perfectly fine to stuff a slice of the decent birthday cakes everyone else brings in on their birthdays though, I'm sure.

B&M or Poundland for family/friends/colleagues and M&S and the like for themselves, no idea how she isn't embarrassed to broadcast the fact on the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Never forget when it was her once in a year turn to bring in a birthday cake at work and she picked up two packs of £1 (or less, realistically) Mr Kipling/B&M cakes to take instead and had a sulk about having to even do that. Perfectly fine to stuff a slice of the decent birthday cakes everyone else brings in on their birthdays though, I'm sure.
I bet she even cut them in halves to make them go further 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

B&M or Poundland for family/friends/colleagues and M&S and the like for themselves, no idea how she isn't embarrassed to broadcast the fact on the internet.
I was embarrassed for her on that vlog. She was fuming she had to spend about £3 on the cheapest cakes she could find on HER birthday, stating it should be everyone buying her cakes. Literally no regard for the logistics of having an office of 15 people and needing to plan to buy 14 cakes on specific days all year, for that person to potentially receive 14 cakes. But of course big Emma, the greedy bint, would happily organise for her mother to pick her up that day with her 14 cakes she didn’t share round.

Reactions: 12
Browsing Vinted cos I’ve never used it before and what struck me was how all the size 22 and 24 sellers are MUCH slimmer than Emma.

Browsing Vinted cos I’ve never used it before and what struck me was how all the size 22 and 24 sellers are MUCH slimmer than Emma.
I've noticed she's selling a lot of size 22 stuff - as they probably don't fit her anymore :unsure:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.