Its Em #13 I am an Christmas Robin, with a huge noggin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing money at it isn't going to make them lose the weight. It's so obvious that she can't function at the gym because she's a shut in that can't do anything by herself and can't bear people looking at her and so on - the Peloton purchase is just her buying herself out of having to go and justifying it, just like everything else in her life she can't cope with like the driving.

Her and Chris are morbidly obese, they'd get more benefit starting doing couch to 5k or paying for a PT in the evenings for themselves but she won't because even though that would be more effective she doesn't want to be exercising in public at her size because of how she feels about how she looks. 20 mins even every day balancing on top of the Peloton trying to do a beginners workout isn't going to do much for them and the 'motivation' of having bought something new isn't going to work anymore than the new wardrobe of gym clothes did when she joined the gym. She just constantly looks for ways to allow herself not do to things and will always find a reason.

I love that she'd set it all up, could have easily popped on and done 10 minutes or twenty minutes on it then to start as you mean to go on and all that but decided to go off and have some food instead - white rice, a load of burnt bacon, soft cheese and chicken and put it off until later. Then an evening on the sofa. A PT or nutritionist would change their lives if they were really serious about getting themselves out of the situation they've got themselves into.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The new toy will go the same way as the aromatherapy/ head massage course, choir, gym etc once the novelty wears off.
The fact they’ve previously brought and got rid of an exercise bike and treadmill, is proof enough the Peleton will end up being a very expensive clothes horse.
If she was that determined to have one, they’d have been better off buying second hand from eBay.

Reactions: 13
Typical sulky Big Em only replying to one comment she saw as negative. Why are influenzers so thin skinned? 🤣

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion…..it’s em #14 frumpty dumpty and the pancaked peloton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
.......the way she piled philadelphia cheese into those huge chicken breasts tells me that her diet isn't going to change any time soon. She needs discipline like weightwatchers
I thought she was putting pesto INSTEAD OF Philadelphia seeing as how she'd just said about eating healthily but no, she put both 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Chris really is a big fat perv. Everything’s gotta be a sexual innuendo with him. It’s constant. Bet he’s pervy around Ems mum too. Creep!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Chris really is a big fat perv. Everything’s gotta be a sexual innuendo with him. It’s constant. Bet he’s pervy around Ems mum too. Creep!
I think she is too, except not being able to period or vagina, she was making jokes about being able to see a knob behind her for the peloton bike

• Sick
  • Haha
Omg Emma are you that stupid that you think you are going to do this. Why not walk the dog more regularly, why not buy normal bike and cycle around when walking the dog. Let’s see how long this lasts. Let’s all vote, one month? Two months, theee months?? I think I will go for a week.

Bumping my old thread suggestion :
Travel Princess more like bloke in a tent dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just look at him, I bet he can't even get an erection. Now wipe the unpleasant picture from your minds eye.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just look at him, I bet he can't even get an erection.
IMG_0735.jpeg

🤮

So, I can maybe see her sticking with the Peloton longer than maybe a regular exercise bike. I had no motivation to use my husband’s old standard bike, but have used my Peloton bike 3 times a week on average, plus the other classes. It’s much more fun, I need to be told what to do or I’ll just plod along, I like completing challenges and collecting badges and blue dots for workouts. But before I bought it I was running 2-3 times a week weather dependent, so not going from zero like her.

I’m a size 14 and whether running or cycling I pretty much haven’t lost weight. I believe you can only do that through diet and a calorie deficit. I enjoy my food though and a drink.

Emma is buying this to lose weight and it’s not gonna happen. The price might shame her into using it more, or her mother who I guess she’s shared the cost with. It’ll do her good to move more, but she’s got to look at her diet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet Chris has that big pocket of fat above his shrunken willy as well.

And smells musky down ‘there’ after a days work.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly do not understand the mentality of trolling. She really should ignore the idiot tho.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.