Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Probably, but so is all high end makeup really. I think it got hyped up a lot on YouTube and IG when it came out and the packaging is fancy compared to say Mac.
I really like some CT stuff, and their nude lipsticks are the first that have ever suited me. You can totally get what you need in Boots for a quarter of the price, but if you’re into makeup, it’s nice to have treats.
Funnily, I’ve never been wowed by Benefit, so sometimes I guess it’s just personal preference 🙂

Edited to add… her latest reel… how crispy does her hair look?! Brown dress, purple bag and black sandals?? Makeup looked heavy and cakey again. Final shot with arms clamped at her sides and Onslow up a ladder so that she looks tiny.

View attachment 2294984
Her feet 🤮
Her toes are so fat & squished & her second toe is so long!
Those sandals look like orthopaedic ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
You can see where Em has got the idea to wear that Nirvana t.shirt from. Bet she doesn't even know any of their songs! Such a try hard.

• Haha
  • Angry

WishingWellxx

I do think she would be a good parent. Honestly thing it’s what she needs, she has no focus at the minute and a child would give her that.
It would also make her think about her lifestyle as well, she’d probably lose weight and be happier. I do think behind all the smiles she does she is depressed.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She comes across as such a moron in these what’s noo videos. Picks us a book called manifest, ‘ooh is this a manifestation book?’ Clue is in the name Emma!

Cooling throw-‘ooh it is cool, how does that work?’ Read the packaging Emma and tell us? No?

Calls the video what’s noo, mostly shows stuff they usually buy, water and biscuits.

Then literally beside herself about the growler flask. Calm down love.

View attachment 2222898

Comments turned off again. Has someone not been kind this week?
Looks like she has grown a third boob in her abdomen. She is as wide as the pillar behind her that the man is stood next to 😶

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I always wonder why she just uses the same old photos of her with her father. Her father died when she was a young adult, there must be hundreds of other photos with them together?🤔
I’m mid 30s, but probably only have one picture with only me and my dad in (he’s still around). He was usually the one taking them. There’s only one photo ever been taken of my mum, dad, brother and myself, and that was only taken in 2019. I think some parents back in the day didn’t take a shed load of photos with them in, more of their kids. Shame really.

zebby

VIP Member
Why did she cut off the video when she was about to check what size she’s bought the gym clothes in? She has a lot of followers who would be interested in plus sizes for gym wear .
I noticed that too. And she's got a sports bra, which BMof2 was blethering about earlier in the week.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I thought she worked in logistics or something?. I guess if you like the place you work in and the people are nice, then why think about moving? Promotion comes with responsibility and Em prob can't be arsed with that.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
That purple bag! Isn't it some designer? KG? That she wet her knickers over! Well it's hideous! Reminds me of something out of sesame Street or the muppets!

• Sick

Beverley macca

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing how co dependant she is on him. She could have easily survived with weekend without him, 10 hours traveling… she couldn’t be be arsed to take a suitcase on the train or backpack! It’s embarrassing! She could have just filled her time with properly walking the dog, going to the gym and tidying the house. The time would have gone quickly
My husband went back to the UK for a week earlier in the year. We never argue and laugh every day, but not gonna lie, I loved it 🤣

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Well she's finally wanting to make some lifestyle changes and admits she's left it too long. She knows it's to benefit her health, so I actually think good for her if she's serious about it and can stick to it. I do think she's conflicted about the body positivity movement, cos I think she supports it and tried to get on board but deep down she isn't happy being big and wants to be different. Let's watch this space. I really hope she can do it, for her own health and wellbeing. Maybe she should encourage Chris to do it with her.
Where does she say this? I can't find it. She's said it all before. Mind you, so have I 🤣 🤣 but I'm not in her league

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I am pleased for Candy - I think she's wanted it for so long and had maybe given up hope a little. I do hope Em still gets to have a family one day, will be the making of her

• Heart