Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me, but I've never been into make up ( have never wore lipstick!) or clothes, handbags etc!
So I find some folks on you tube fascinating (if that's the right word!) But I find alot of them very spoilt and are being enabled to be like that!

Reactions: 6

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Everything is a novelty for her. She does what other people do, like Mik and Kim - which is fine, a person can be interested in something that's inspired by someone else, but she has none of her own ideas. she starts projects with fanciful visions in her head but can't be arsed to put the work in and bring them to fruition. Let's hope it's not the same story with the gym.

evoway13

VIP Member
She had to mention the troll at the end of the vlog........I am sure I recognise the photo of the troll.....but, she's created a new account. She frequents family vloggers telling them their children are ugly.....or the husband/wife is having an affair. She even went on one of Elle Swift's vlogs and stated her baby was the result of an affair (the child is his dad's double btw)..........this troll has severe MH issues

• Wow

Beverliara

Probably, but so is all high end makeup really. I think it got hyped up a lot on YouTube and IG when it came out and the packaging is fancy compared to say Mac.
I really like some CT stuff, and their nude lipsticks are the first that have ever suited me. You can totally get what you need in Boots for a quarter of the price, but if you’re into makeup, it’s nice to have treats.
Funnily, I’ve never been wowed by Benefit, so sometimes I guess it’s just personal preference 🙂

Edited to add… her latest reel… how crispy does her hair look?! Brown dress, purple bag and black sandals?? Makeup looked heavy and cakey again. Final shot with arms clamped at her sides and Onslow up a ladder so that she looks tiny.

View attachment 2294984
Ridiculous pose…..who is she trying to kid! Herself??? 😂

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
1. No
2. She had converse on with her laces shoved under the tongue thing
3. Annoyingly I didn’t take any notice of what she bought I was too busy watching her waddle
4. Probably a size 26, I was pretty shocked at how wide she was from the side
5. 5ft6 I’d say

What are the rules on posting pictures you’ve taken cos I may have taken one 🤣
Thanks for the answers.
I don't know the rules on photos, but she shows photos with people in her background. I guess it's ok in a public space, she doesn't blur people out.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
The latest shit slog, I wonder if she asks her mum for the money for the gardening gloves? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she asked the little boy who she bought the book for, for the 5.99.
I think she said once that all three of them contribute to a separate account for household expenses. I bet she uses that for garden items, home decor, birthday gifts, and Charlie's keep.

evoway13

VIP Member
I wasn't on any hormones on the run up/going through the menopause. I'd not had the pill from the age of 29 (I had my children at 30 & 33 - then my hubby said he was having the snip 😂 )...so, don't know if this shortened the menopause ????