Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Its basically a toasted sausage sandwich. I bet she's eaten loads of them. Not really anything to get excited about. Another bandwagon she's jumped on. And it looked like Chris made it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Do you reckon she stopped doing the weekly vlogs because she’s given up on the choir?

I must admit I’ve always found it strange too that she only seems to have that one photo with her Dad. I’m a couple of years older than Emma, my family aren’t into photos but I’ve still got dozens with my Dad from me being a baby to 18 years old.
We alway had loads of photos displayed around our family home. My mum's favourite gift to receive was a photo frame so that she could display another photo.
On a couple of occasions we had family photos done at the local photography studio, even the dog was included 🤣

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Why does she stick her left arm out at the beginning of most her vlogs ........when she says 'hello'?????????

• Haha
I feel like Kim’s husband hates Chris 😂
They never do anything as a foursome but Kim & James do lots of things, including a few days in Amsterdam, with her new friend EmsGeorgia & her boyfriend
All seems a bit OOT with the 4 of them, like forced friendship for the gram.

Corgetta1

To be fair she does not have a post highschool education. Never went to college or University or Trade school. So she could never get a good paying job.

zebby

VIP Member
In Em's defence, she does dress size appropriately and doesn't convince herself like Bex that she can carry off the short dresses.