It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle’s out tonight with her sister but “not getting that drunk” Roll on 12 o’clock when her instastory is 4 hours long, full of boomerangs & squealing into the phone🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God her outfit is brutal. How many tacky designer items can she shove on? Those fringed shoe things don’t look good with ANYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That front room is bloody ridiculous! I'd be ashamed to have people round! I've never seen anything like it. Plus the filters she uses makes it look 10x worse

• Haha
Her living room looks so dull and dark. Sofas clashing with the walls... theres nothing on the walls it's awful and depressing

Reactions: 3
I literally cannot get over her living room, it’s absolutely diabolical! Everything is disgusting. Floor is disgusting. Walls are disgusting. Rug is OK but not with that colour pallet. Her sofa and her chair clash like there’s no tomorrow. Just awful, I’m done.

Reactions: 7
Omg I was just scrolling on here and looked up this girls page. WHY would anyone follow her I don’t get it?? Awful awful make up, awful fashion sense, boring personality. I don’t the appeal at all???

The boomerangs have commenced😅🥂 Also there’s no way 103 thousand people follow her, surely they’re 90% bought?

Reactions: 2
I cringe every time she makes a ‘smoovie’....... can not stand the way she says it!!

Reactions: 4
Her living room looks like an eastern European brothel... those loafers are absolutely bleeping vile. She may as well have saved herself a few hundred quid and popped into Shoe Zone and got a pair, for all the style they have. A designer logo doesn't make up for an ugly shoe hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I was just scrolling on here and looked up this girls page. WHY would anyone follow her I don’t get it?? Awful awful make up, awful fashion sense, boring personality. I don’t the appeal at all???
I’m sure at least 80% of her followers are bought, 10% are gullible and/or have terrible fashion sense and the other 10% are there for the drunken stories.

I’ll give her credit for something. She picks something and she commits.

Whether it be a crappy pair of loafers that she insists on wearing with every outfit despite the fact they go with nothing or even when her feet have swollen to 4 times their normal size - she’s wedging them ugly fuckers on if it kills her, to the colour green in her living room. PAINT IT ALLLLL! She picks it and goes for it 110%

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Whether it be a crappy pair of loafers that she insists on wearing with every outfit despite the fact they go with nothing or even when her feet have swollen to 4 times their normal size - she’s wedging them ugly fuckers on if it kills her, to the colour green in her living room. PAINT IT ALLLLL! She picks it and goes for it 110%
The same goes for her make up 110%, that before and after shot was scary
110% better without the makeup🤡

I’m sure at least 80% of her followers are bought, 10% are gullible and/or have terrible fashion sense and the other 10% are there for the drunken stories.

This made me and my partner piss ourselves 😂👏🏻

Her make up is shocking! What on earth are those eyebrows too? Think you picked the wrong filter for that pic Danielle love

Reactions: 1
I'm genuinely confused by the way she uses Instagram stories as if it was a dear diary. Why does she think she needs to document her every move and every single day. Its the same repetitive tit near enough every day.

Eat.Sleep.Milkycoffee.Repeat

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.