It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure at least 80% of her followers are bought, 10% are gullible and/or have terrible fashion sense and the other 10% are there for the drunken stories.

I’ll give her credit for something. She picks something and she commits.

Whether it be a crappy pair of loafers that she insists on wearing with every outfit despite the fact they go with nothing or even when her feet have swollen to 4 times their normal size - she’s wedging them ugly fuckers on if it kills her, to the colour green in her living room. PAINT IT ALLLLL! She picks it and goes for it 110%
Dead 😭

I hope you’re joking 😳
I don't think anyone would do that

Jesus what was that outfit!!? That skirt is the most unflattering thing I’ve ever seen! What was it faux-leather? It just looks terrible and I think it’s because she is so dinky? It’s just the wrong length.
The shoes look like she’s a member of parliament in 17th century - it’s all just very wrong. She looks better in her hooters vest-top with no slap on! x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her make up is shocking! What on earth are those eyebrows too? Think you picked the wrong filter for that pic Danielle love
She needs to stop flogging that crap she wears and sort it out!
I can’t imagine paying for microblading and they still look like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The living room kills me. Why oh why did they think get a sofa to match the exact same colour as the walls (which is horrific in itself).

The chaise??? Dafuq?

That colour should only be used as a feature wall in a room with very high ceilings.

Love her kitchen tho.

God her outfit is brutal. How many tacky designer items can she shove on? Those fringed shoe things don’t look good with ANYTHING.
She wouldn't look twice at them if they didn't have the big duck off Gucci logo on them (so people know they're Gucci).

They are ming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The living room kills me. Why oh why did they think get a sofa to match the exact same colour as the walls (which is horrific in itself).

The chaise??? Dafuq?

That colour should only be used as a feature wall in a room with very high ceilings.

Love her kitchen tho.

She wouldn't look twice at them if they didn't have the big duck off Gucci logo on them (so people know they're Gucci).

They are ming.
Look at her husband tho, we can’t say that she usually makes good choices and the living room is out of character for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree the living room is awful! As is her bedroom but she hasn’t shown that in a while. I do like her kitchen though.

Reactions: 1
I agree the living room is awful! As is her bedroom but she hasn’t shown that in a while. I do like her kitchen though.
Her kitchen is unreal! What went wrong with the living room 😅

Reactions: 1
Omg this woman & her stories of her putting a pod in her coffee machine, then the 10 second pause before the coffee pours out. Why would you think oh I’ll put this on stories, everyone would love to see this🤨🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg this woman & her stories of her putting a pod in her coffee machine, then the 10 second pause before the coffee pours out. Why would you think oh I’ll put this on stories, everyone would love to see this🤨🙄
EVERY SINGLE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Well I don't know about you but this is the highlight of my day. I wake up every morning and think oh I just can't wait to watch the super duper slow coffee machine make her milkeh coffeh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I don't know about you but this is the highlight of my day. I wake up every morning and think oh I just can't wait to watch the super duper slow coffee machine make her milkeh coffeh
Its not even a fancy one that grinds beans and can make whatever drink you want. She is literally putting a pod into a machine and pressing a button. I honestly wish I got the same thrill she clearly does out of a coffee machine.

• Haha
I honestly feel that she is just so dull she can’t be bothered to think of anything else and now she’s in the routine of it, it’s just a habit to record it like brushing her teeth. Her morning run through of her day would maaaaaaybe be interesting if she showed any emotion whatsoever behind her eyes but she is so placid, always.

Reactions: 6
I always think she’s had bad botox cos of her motionless face and dead eyes when she speaks.

Reactions: 2
I think it’d also explain her one permanently raised eyebrow 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s botox she has probably never needed it as she has never shown any emotion. I have never seen more soleless eyes.

We are the same age I have botox to stop the start of a lions frown I am getting and a few lines I have due to a big weight loss I don’t think she needs it. I don’t believe her bad eyebrows are down to botox as it does wear off and surely you wouldn’t keep getting it done if your eyebrow was touching your hairline 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.