It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts all sorts of meat in the slow cooker and it always looks really dry and stringy when it comes out.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s because she cooks the absolute life out of it. I recall her telling someone she leaves it on high all day.
It’s because she has no clue. About anything. Ever. Always to the extreme, whether right or wrong.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe I still click on it .. then press through it quickly.
It’s boring .
I don’t think she is ever going to step on the scales and have any targets etc .
Which is great if she is happy as she is now but doesn’t make for much off point to follow .

Reactions: 6
She says she feels happier not weighing herself but without doing that at least once a while, what’s the point? There’s no accountability, nothing to work towards. She’s still making SW meals and is apparently following the plan. I think she just doesn’t want to admit how much she’s gained because she stands to lose followers and deals.

Reactions: 4
She’s not really following plan though - those protein shakes and smoothies prove it

Reactions: 4
She can’t be following the plan, I think she just can’t be bothered to post about anything else because this is what brings in the ad opportunities. She drinks protein shakes every morning?? Why?? That should say something - she gets them for freeeeeee

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, only just come across her page. Serious teeth and eyebrow action going on there not forgetting the constant ads and plugging protein shakes. duck off you annoying turd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s prob worried she will lose followers if she admits she isn’t SW focused anymore

Reactions: 5
None of them want to drop the sw connection because it's what got them their real followers - if followers drop their poor egos will suffer and they wont be able to beg for as much free tit. Not a crumb of integrity between them.

I don’t know why she’s worried about dropping followers - she won’t lose them; she bought them, they live in Brazil, they don’t do SW, and they aren’t in the UK so can’t access 21 buttons 😂

• Haha
Definitely not following SW because if she was she'd mention the syns in the protein shakes.

Reactions: 1
She’ll continue to refer to and hashtag slimming world because it keeps (some of, cos the majority are bought) her following base. So then she can sell tit and reap the rewards from the gullible ones who think a bleeping protein shake or a cup of coffee is going to make them skinny.

Reactions: 2
Danielle is prepping her nacho style feast for tea tonight. As with everything else she makes, it’ll take 5 hours in the slow cooker on high😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.