It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right and she claims she has draw it, which I find so rude taking credit for someone else's effort! She is busy putting away another £2000 her partner spent on at her at Christmas I bet!
That man deserves a medal

Reactions: 1
I thought I’d have a little look and see if you were still that bored you needed to talk about me. I’m actually chuckling. I’d love to know where you think he spent £2k on me for Xmas. We went very small this year and probably spent an equal amount on each other. I’m trying to declutter, not add more stuff to my life.

If you are going to talk about me at least try and be accurate. I’ve not shown any of my Xmas presents online ... I’m not blogging so I don’t need to. I’m in the process of a huge clear out as I don’t want drawers and drawers of products. I didn’t even ask for any makeup as I have enough. More than enough.

I’m still confused as to why this thread is still here seeing as I don’t make money from my Instagram, I don’t blog and I don’t share my personal life. However if it gives you something to do to fill the void in your lives then crack on.

Now let the countdown to your cowardly mods deleting this post begin because we all know you lot can dish it out but can’t take it. I wish you all a happy and healthy 2020 - let’s hope you find some peace and compassion over the next year and realise that bitching about people you’ve never met is actually just a wast of your life.

You thought you would look? We all know you look on here all the time!

We don't think, we know you have previously shown gifts worth at least £2,000 on your blog, so I am not sure why you are surprised by this. It is great that you have had a small Christmas this year, but this isn't the case previously.

I am also confused as to why you are going on here stating things like cowardly and lets have peace and compassion, when we all know how you have bitched and bullied people yourself, saying a hell of a lot worse! Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

This thread is mainly for spreading the word about you. I am sure everyone's lives on here are better than yours, considering most of us work, contribute to our households and actually leave the house and enjoy life. Thanks for your concern though!

Reactions: 2
Now let the countdown to your cowardly mods deleting this post begin because we all know you lot can dish it out but can’t take it.
Your last post didn’t get deleted though did it?! 🤷‍♀️ I’m pretty sure this one will stay 👌😀

I’ve taken on board a lot of what you’ve said about me on here. You’re right with some things, mistaken on others but that’s fine.

I have been a crappy person and I’m the first to admit that. I am working on it but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Anyway I thank you for your feedback (if that’s the right word), and I’m sorry if I have offended or upset any of you.

With regards to my dad, please don’t assume that I’ve just dumped him in a care home. The decision was largely taken out of my hands by Social Services and his medical team as he is a danger to himself. The stroke has basically obliterated his brain and the effects have been devastating. Despite what you may think, and despite my previous behaviour, I love my Dad. He’s the only family that I have left and to watch him turn into a stranger has been harder than you could imagine. He didn’t have a house for me to sell, he was renting and has done since he retired. I had to give up his tenancy in order to pay the extremely large care costs for him. So whilst I’ve been an utter twit to him in the past, don’t ever assume that I’ve not done all that I possibly can to get him the treatment and care that he needs.

It doesn’t upset me when you make judgements on me as you don’t personally know me, but to see speculation regarding his stroke and dementia is not nice, especially when you’re wrong in a lot of your assumptions.

I’m aware the mods will probably delete this as it seems I’m not allowed the right to reply, but I needed to say my piece.

I will now leave you to your thread.
Yep your previous post, using another account, is still there. So there’s clearly no reason for you to say the MODs will delete. Not gonna lie I still follow this thread for a nose but I’d never try and follow you on any of your socials because that’s just too nosy for me as they’re not public

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

We don't think, we know you have previously shown gifts worth at least £2,000 on your blog, so I am not sure why you are surprised by this. It is great that you have had a small Christmas this year, but this isn't the case previously.

I am also confused as to why you are going on here stating things like cowardly and lets have peace and compassion, when we all know how you have bitched and bullied people yourself, saying a hell of a lot worse! Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

This thread is mainly for spreading the word about you. I am sure everyone's lives on here are better than yours, considering most of us work, contribute to our households and actually leave the house and enjoy life. Thanks for your concern though!
Shes happy to witch about every blogger in the world but when people talk about her its bullying (y)

Reactions: 3
Shes happy to witch about every blogger in the world but when people talk about her its bullying (y)
Exactly, also what do you call people that steal other peoples work and pass it off as their own to try to get brands to work with them?

Please take a look at allans stories. Im sure too faced are gutted she wont be tracing fake palettes with there name on how will they cope with such a big loss #poortoofaced

• Haha
On a serious note is she allowed to create her own drawings for companies - like her own designs etc. I'm sure that isn't right. If I was the owner of any of these companies I would not be impressed she was using my name on her drawings with weird disney themes etc.

On a serious note is she allowed to create her own drawings for companies - like her own designs etc. I'm sure that isn't right. If I was the owner of any of these companies I would not be impressed she was using my name on her drawings with weird disney themes etc.
Exactly, she complained about people using her pictures without credit. She is doing the same, if not worse!

Reactions: 2
I feel like contacting someone about it - don’t know who but honestly that is so not right... and it’s weird. The Bratz ones. Wtf?

I feel like contacting someone about it - don’t know who but honestly that is so not right... and it’s weird. The Bratz ones. Wtf?
Someone posted the email for the disney ones but all of these big companys will have a plagiarism department I guess

This response is GOLD! Well said, @catmiaow111 👏👏👏