It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely because she doesn’t get freebies any more. She’s trying to take the moral high ground yet stole her own dads money to by tonnes of tilbury tat. What a bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 2
I was surprised by this too as she was totally up Charlotte Tilbury's backside for years. I noticed Charlotte Tilbury don't seem to send her stuff to a lot of the bloggers they used to, especially the smaller/micro bloggers. The brand seems to focus now on random bigger bloggers which I hate as most of them never bother to show the products off as they get so much. Good on her for calling them out but she influenced people to buy Charlotte Tilbury & now she is calling them out.

Goodness, I see she’s now a “palette designer” - she’s going to have a palette made 🙃

It’s talked about in her ‘Thank You’ post, I hadn’t been watching the stories but people were expressing their excitement, can’t wait to buy, asking if it’s gluten free etc!
Got to be a joke. Who the hell wants to work with someone who steals from their father?

Maybe with her deleting her whole past and establishing her new page, people are unaware of her past and bad reputation now 😤

• Heart
When urban decay launch products like stoned why an earth does she think she is a better creative. Have you seen her palette designs like seriously how many people would actually buy them. They are nothing special.
And greedy Angela adding up how much she could earn if she worked for urban decay if every single follower brought a palette. Does she not realise in this global pandemic people are loosing jobs and would rather use their money on essentials.

When urban decay launch products like stoned why an earth does she think she is a better creative. Have you seen her palette designs like seriously how many people would actually buy them. They are nothing special.
And greedy Angela adding up how much she could earn if she worked for urban decay if every single follower brought a palette. Does she not realise in this global pandemic people are loosing jobs and would rather use their money on essentials.
Did she do this?! 🤦‍♀️ absolute cringe. And speaking of Urban Decay, she's really relentless in her imaginary Urban Decay illustrations, clearly desperate for their attention or to be noticed by them, as if they'd collaborate with her. It's so, so embarrassing.

I agree very embarrassing. Shes such a beg. Did that with charlotte tilbury she brought the entire collection of products by stealing from her father who suffers with dementia just to be noticed by charlotte tilbury. All she got from them were a few freebies and then turned on them. I bet she will do the same to urban decay. If they dont take her up she will turn on them soon enough.

Reactions: 1