It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40,000 people want to see crappy traced plagiarised colouring ins! Amazing
She probz bought them all like she did on her allan account tbh using micks coins!!

Lets play a game guys! How did you discover the hobbitt for the first time?

She probz bought them all like she did on her allan account tbh using micks coins!!

Lets play a game guys! How did you discover the hobbitt for the first time?
I think it was a “what I got for Christmas” video. I was astounded at what she got

Reactions: 1
I think it was a “what I got for Christmas” video. I was astounded at what she got
I know he spends so much on her, but she doesn't get anything from anyone else. I get stuff from family and friends, she seems to just get loads from him.

I know he spends so much on her, but she doesn't get anything from anyone else. I get stuff from family and friends, she seems to just get loads from him.
Probs because if she treats her dad the way she has lord only knows how she treats the rest of her relatives. Her poor dad today :cry:

Probs because if she treats her dad the way she has lord only knows how she treats the rest of her relatives. Her poor dad today :cry:
I don't think she speaks to her brothers. No idea why. I am not sure if she has friends. imagine what he would have bought her today.

Have you seen her tracing insta? How many hours has allan wasted tracing all that crap? What brands are gonna want to make a buzz light year palette??

Have you seen her tracing insta? How many hours has allan wasted tracing all that crap? What brands are gonna want to make a buzz light year palette??
I know right and she claims she has draw it, which I find so rude taking credit for someone else's effort! She is busy putting away another £2000 her partner spent on at her at Christmas I bet!