It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he reads here and realises. Lets hope there curious about allan and google him as this thread is at the top doodlesbythebunny (y)
I think he knows a lot of what she has done and really don't get it. It would put me off my partner if they stole from their relatives and I would see them differently

I think he knows a lot of what she has done and really don't get it. It would put me off my partner if they stole from their relatives and I would see them differently
I hope he falls for someone that will treat him as well as he treats them. I couldnt forgive my husband if he stole from his rents thats a sick level of deceit

Reactions: 1
I hope he falls for someone that will treat him as well as he treats them. I couldnt forgive my husband if he stole from his rents thats a sick level of deceit
Same, plenty of people have depression and they are not like that. It is like saying you have been abused and that is why you have killed someone, plenty of abused people don't do it and to me it is no excuse. I know that might seem an extreme example, but it is the same principle.

She gets thousands at Christmas from him and he probably feels he has to otherwise she will pull a tantrum. Imagine having to spend all that on just one spoilt person?

Reactions: 3
Same, plenty of people have depression and they are not like that. It is like saying you have been abused and that is why you have killed someone, plenty of abused people don't do it and to me it is no excuse. I know that might seem an extreme example, but it is the same principle.

She gets thousands at Christmas from him and he probably feels he has to otherwise she will pull a tantrum. Imagine having to spend all that on just one spoilt person?
I agree, I think people often use things they have experienced as an excuse/justification for their behaviour.

That reminds me of that video she put up for Christmas showing all the gifts he had got her! The amount he must have spent was obscene. From memory she got an iPad, Dyson hairdryer, huge Jo Malone candle, loads of high end makeup and lots of other things that I can't recall... any one of those things on their own would be a main Christmas gift, with a few other smaller gifts. It was so OTT and she doesn't deserve a fraction of it. Why does he spoil her so? And does anyone know what she got him for Christmas? 😐

Reactions: 2
I agree, I think people often use things they have experienced as an excuse/justification for their behaviour.

That reminds me of that video she put up for Christmas showing all the gifts he had got her! The amount he must have spent was obscene. From memory she got an iPad, Dyson hairdryer, huge Jo Malone candle, loads of high end makeup and lots of other things that I can't recall... any one of those things on their own would be a main Christmas gift, with a few other smaller gifts. It was so OTT and she doesn't deserve a fraction of it. Why does he spoil her so? And does anyone know what she got him for Christmas? 😐
Think that was the year when she said she owed money for bills ect she had run up and could not repay them. I remember thinking instead of buying expensive presents why not help her pay off her debts.

Think that was the year when she said she owed money for bills ect she had run up and could not repay them. I remember thinking instead of buying expensive presents why not help her pay off her debts.
I thought this thread was closed after her post the other night?
Exactly, it would have been a much better use of all that money he would have spent. But I bet she would have rather had the shiny, pretty, frivolous presents that him helping her repay her debts which would be far more important.

Ooh, what was her post the other night?

Exactly, it would have been a much better use of all that money he would have spent. But I bet she would have rather had the shiny, pretty, frivolous presents that him helping her repay her debts which would be far more important.

Basically that she now has removed herself from social media so we should move on as well and leave her alone. Thread was then locked, not sure what happened after that?
Felt a bit sorry for her but everything mentioned here she has talked about on her Youtube channel.

I couldnt believe she got a grands worth of pressies the Xmas a few months after her yt vid telling the world she spent her dads hard earned life savings on advent calendars it was disgusting. She doesnt deserve any presents and the money should be given to her dad. Imagine working your whole life retiring then having your daughter steal your money and being stranded on your hols with no money that poor poor man 😣

• Sad
And then that said Daughter sticking you in a care home at the first sign of ill health

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Where was the post?

I couldnt believe she got a grands worth of pressies the Xmas a few months after her yt vid telling the world she spent her dads hard earned life savings on advent calendars it was disgusting. She doesnt deserve any presents and the money should be given to her dad. Imagine working your whole life retiring then having your daughter steal your money and being stranded on your hols with no money that poor poor man 😣
Exactly my thoughts, not a grand. It would be more like two. iPad Pro alone is £700, hairdryer is £300, the big Jo Malone candle is £300 then he got her two Jo Malone perfumes and two Jo malone body washes thats another £200 at least, then he got her Kate Spade stationary, then she got a Laura Mercier set thats another £150 at least then Charlotte Tilbury, Fendi, Becca and Tarte makeup thats another £200, then a diptique candle and accessories for her beauty room. I mean honestly she should be ashamed, she should have sold it all and given the money to her poor dad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Where was the post?

Exactly my thoughts, not a grand. It would be more like two. iPad Pro alone is £700, hairdryer is £300, the big Jo Malone candle is £300 then he got her two Jo Malone perfumes and two Jo malone body washes thats another £200 at least, then he got her Kate Spade stationary, then she got a Laura Mercier set thats another £150 at least then Charlotte Tilbury, Fendi, Becca and Tarte makeup thats another £200, then a diptique candle and accessories for her beauty room. I mean honestly she should be ashamed, she should have sold it all and given the money to her poor dad.
I cant even!!!!!!!!! Probz dads money that bought the gifts tbh

Basically that she now has removed herself from social media so we should move on as well and leave her alone. Thread was then locked, not sure what happened after that?
Felt a bit sorry for her but everything mentioned here she has talked about on her Youtube channel.
Oh damn I missed that! Yeah that's true. I have to say I feel sorry for her too, but can't help but remind myself also that she's brought it on herself - she willingly shared such damning information in the public domain, and once you do that there's no taking it back. She probably should have kept schtum. But the way she's so defiant and so judgemental of others doesn't do her any favours in making me believe it was just a one-time moral slip in judgement, I think she's just a bad egg.

And then that said Daughter sticking you in a care home at the first sign of ill health
This too. What happened her poor dad was awful, but it's not like she's a busy, high-flying career woman or a busy mum run off her feet. Maybe I'm being unfair, but she has nothing but free time on her hands. I do believe she could have helped to care for him alongside having a care package for additional support. I have an aunt with dementia, and a care home would be an absolute last resort and only if it was to get to a very bad and unmanageable stage. My parents and I are the only family to look after her, with some help from carers who pop in every day, but we do our best with her; that's what families do, even if it is upsetting to deal with and has you feeling out of your depth. To think she would rather spend her free time, which she's blessed to have, doing iPad tracing pictures for Instagram followers instead of looking after your parent, your flesh and blood, who you already wronged so badly, makes me feel really hurt on his behalf 😔

Reactions: 2
100% if she had a high flying job you could understand but she doesnt she traces pretend makeup in her rose gold house while her too decent fella is earning money to keep her. People would respect her more if she did a charity drive to raise money for stroke charities but sure keep up with your tracings (y)

100% if she had a high flying job you could understand but she doesnt she traces pretend makeup in her rose gold house while her too decent fella is earning money to keep her. People would respect her more if she did a charity drive to raise money for stroke charities but sure keep up with your tracings (y)
Honestly it is embarrassing. She should get herself a job! I don't know why he is so soft on her.

Honestly it is embarrassing. She should get herself a job! I don't know why he is so soft on her.
Sharing her *organic growth* on her tracings account lolz wow allan we so impressed at the crazy amount of hours your 40 yr old self has spent tracing on yer ipad :sleep:

• Haha
Sharing her *organic growth* on her tracings account lolz wow allan we so impressed at the crazy amount of hours your 40 yr old self has spent tracing on yer ipad :sleep:
Thing is she makes out she draws them, how rude is that when she is tracing someone else's drawings then has to cheek to say others can't post her pictures.