It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she starting a private one alongside her itsallangela one? I can’t imagine her deleting that one and parting with her ‘followers’ figure.
God knows. She’s been famous for years for loving a drama so I can’t see her going quiet. She’s still not accepted me lol.

On a serious note she should be getting off social media anyway as she overreacts to everything then says it affects her mental health. Plus she’s been a terrible bullier herself in the past.

Stop trying to live your life through Instagram and get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God knows. She’s been famous for years for loving a drama so I can’t see her going quiet. She’s still not accepted me lol.

On a serious note she should be getting off social media anyway as she overreacts to everything then says it affects her mental health. Plus she’s been a terrible bullier herself in the past.

Stop trying to live your life through Instagram and get a job!
What makes me giggle is her complaining about this thread just makes her followers and brands come and read about what shes done and her lies with over 17 pages :ROFLMAO:

What makes me giggle is her complaining about this thread just makes her followers and brands come and read about what shes done and her lies with over 17 pages :ROFLMAO:
She did it for sympathy. Also shows how mad she is about it, why be at all concerned if there is no truth in what we say.

I really need to unfollow her. Those stories today actually made me shiver. That bleeping voice! She speaks like a toddler and sounds like she’s full of snot. *shudder*

• Sick
Tracings, begging, lies and drama her in a nutshell tbh (y)
Well sad for her that a lot of people will not see her moaning. She still has a bad attitude and she isn't fit for social media really, she is far too sensitive and fake.

She was trying to live an Instagram life and it turned her mental. I wonder if she’ll get a job and behave like a normal human now.

Her whole life revolves around spending daddys life savings, bullying, lying, cheating, scamming and sponging off mick she is the worst excuse for a women

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Her whole life revolves around spending daddys life savings, bullying, lying, cheating, scamming and sponging off mick she is the worst excuse for a women
I really don't see what he sees in her or what she provides to the relationship.

I also don’t see what she brings to the table in their relationship.

Has she finally deleted her itsallangela Instagram?

I see she’s still posting made-up palettes. I hadn’t looked in a couple of weeks and it’s all she’s posting now, how sad. and apparently she’s got fans saying she should start her own makeup line 😏

• Wow
No idea, I haven't followed her for a while.

I think that is how she gets praise. I wonder if brands still send her things? Make up lines are so expensive, unless she has another relative to steal from I can't see it. The main thing you need is a good reputation to sell well.

Have you seen how many followers her tracing page has? I cant even! She doesnt bring anything to the table and hell one day wake up and realise that he could do better

Have you seen how many followers her tracing page has? I cant even! She doesnt bring anything to the table and hell one day wake up and realise that he could do better
Oh wow, the thing is people actually think she has talent if they knew she traces I bet it would be a different story. Go on Angela admit you trace lol

Maybe but he seems blinded, maybe he doesn't realise he could do better

Oh wow, the thing is people actually think she has talent if they knew she traces I bet it would be a different story. Go on Angela admit you trace lol

Maybe but he seems blinded, maybe he doesn't realise he could do better
I hope he reads here and realises. Lets hope there curious about allan and google him as this thread is at the top doodlesbythebunny (y)